Lung Renewal Juice

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lilith79

lilith79 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    MI
    I just tried the Pear lung juice. I usually vape 24mg, but this stuff is still causing a head rush, is that normal with the lung juice? I took four draws on a 510 auto batt.

2. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    WOW......holy thread resurrection!!! Pear is one of my favs. I have been vaping this for a long time but just as of late...I am having problems on the inhale. I don't get a head rush per say but I caugh my lungs out. I am prob. getting a cold. LOL!!!

3. lilith79

lilith79 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    MI
    I figured why start a new thread when there was on dedicated to this juice. ;)

4. BigMikeInNY

BigMikeInNY Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    New York
    how is everyones progress on this lung juice??

5. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    I still have lungs and I still have lung juice so all is good for me!!! :)

6. amandamaher

amandamaher Full Member Verified Member

Feb 3, 2011
    A, A
    ...Well, not enough to vape DrewJuice, LOL. But seriously, falling for vendors and e-cig gurus is a phenomena not unlike Stockholm Syndrome or some ...., LMAO (except in a good way :) ) DREW.is.the.man!

I have LOVED every experience with Nhaler and I am very picky and easily put off by vendors due to poor product, slow shipping, non-responsive to communication.

7. Illustrated_Man

Illustrated_Man Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    I hate to be the voice of skepticism, but reading through this, I can't help but wonder about the vaporization capabilities of a number of these biological compounds you put in your juice. I'm reminded of the vaping caffeine debate, along with vitamins, and even electrolytes.

8. jjcordone

jjcordone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2011
    Rhode Island
    Any updates from long time lung juice users?
    The allergy season is killing me this year!
    Shortness of breath causing me to use my bronchitis inhaler.
    I'd love to find an ejuice that would help me breath easier!

9. redheadone

redheadone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    North Carolina
    I would love to get this lung juice for my ex-and let him try it. He has a terrible pullmonary disorder and copd. When he first started vaping it seemed to improve but now he getting bad again. he has tried all the different ratios of pg vg to cutting out the vg and cutting out pg bu nothing is improving. He is talking about going back to analogs if things don't improve and this might be his salvation. when are you going to have some more so I can get it for him The last thing he needs is to go back to analogs.

10. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  11. KyanaBelle

KyanaBelle Senior Member

May 27, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    Have you considered adding slippery elm bark to this mix? It's great for loosening up all the gunk deposited in the lungs by the analogs so it can be coughed up. (Or maybe a version of lung juice w/ slippery elm bark added for those newly converted from the analogs?) Over the years I've tried a slew of herbal teas whenever I've had chest colds and the ones that always work the best for me are the formulations with slippery elm bark in them. I think it works better than guaifenesin, but it could be the steam factor.

Just a thought!

12. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I did but I slipped while collecting it?!!!!

Lung Juice