Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Lurkers :)
Good morning OBG. :wub:

Good morning Lori and OBG :wub:

I've never seen eggs Benedict in person much less had any :?:
Oh...it's soooooo good.
Poached egg, which the yolk is still runny, served usually on an English muffin, but toast works in a pinch, usually the meat is Canadian bacon, but I've had it with ham and possibly the best substitute ever was the time I had one with a crab cake instead of the usual meats.
Then topped Hollandaise Sauce, which is blended egg yolks and butter, then sprinkled with paprika. :drool: :drool:

Good Morning lurkers see what happens when you leave the door open? :w00t:
Good morning Steve. :wub:
Not sure exactly what happens when you leave the door open... :laugh:

Good morning everyone :wub:

Hahaha, I got sucked in to an episode of The Facts Of Life. Forgot to like and say good morning. :laugh:
Good morning Sara. :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning OBG. :wub:

Oh...it's soooooo good.
Poached egg, which the yolk is still runny, served usually on an English muffin, but toast works in a pinch, usually the meat is Canadian bacon, but I've had it with ham and possibly the best substitute ever was the time I had one with a crab cake instead of the usual meats.
Then topped Hollandaise Sauce, which is blended egg yolks and butter, then sprinkled with paprika. :drool: :drool:

Good morning Steve. :wub:
Not sure exactly what happens when you leave the door open... :laugh:

Good morning Sara. :wub:
Good morning, Lori :wub: that sounds delicious. I've never had it either.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
::waving to @Bea-FL:: Good morning, Bea :)
Good morning Sara. Lots of familiar faces here :)
image.gif

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Errr ... it's not really dessert :unsure: My biggest weakness is peanut M&M's :p

When Bella was about 4 I asked her what she thought we should have for dinner one day... from her 4 year old eye level, she looked across the kitchen table and counters and promptly said, "M&Ms, Poppa and I like M&Ms.":lol::lol::lol:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
When Bella was about 4 I asked her what she thought we should have for dinner one day... from her 4 year old eye level, she looked across the kitchen table and counters and promptly said, "M&Ms, Poppa and I like M&Ms.":lol::lol::lol:

Good morning, Bobbi :wub:
She's one smart girl. :laugh:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning, Lori :wub: that sounds delicious. I've never had it either.
It is delicious...well, that's my opinion. :)
Good morning Sara. Lots of familiar faces here :)
View attachment 637697
Good morning Bea. :) Welcome! Pull up a chair, you've found the absolute BESTEST thread on ECF.
Good morning lurkers:wub::wub::wub:
Welcome Bea-FL:)
Good morning Bobbi. :wub:
I left a couple links for you a page or so back. :)
ETA: N/M, I see you found it. ;)

:laugh:

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good afternoon all my lovely lurkers. :wub:

@Bea-FL welcome...glad to have you join us here...it's a great group of people in here. :)

Momma, glad to see you stopping by...have missed you.

You know all the talk about single parents and also about feeling guilty for taking some time and just doing nothing, made me realize why I have absolutely no guilt for taking my weekends and being totally lazy these days...I'm just exhausted from all those years of working 2 jobs, going to college and raising 3 boys pretty much by myself...yes I was married for the early years, but he was in the military and never home, so I was on my own with them most of the time, and had no family here to rely on for help either, and then once we split up, even though they were older it was during their teenage years, and that was really the most difficult times...so I'm just still trying to recover from all that...it's no wonder I don't want to do anything now! ;)

Had a wonderful birthday dinner last night...great steak and shrimp, plus a really big blue drink, that I'm not entirely sure what it was, but sure was good! :p...Was stuffed when we came home, and we only made it through one movie before we fell asleep...we'll watch the second one this afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello lurkers [emoji4] Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Rachel :wub:
    Hope everything has been alright with you :)

Good afternoon all my lovely lurkers. :wub:

@Bea-FL welcome...glad to have you join us here...it's a great group of people in here. :)

Momma, glad to see you stopping by...have missed you.

You know all the talk about single parents and also about feeling guilty for taking some time and just doing nothing, made me realize why I have absolutely no guilt for taking my weekends and being totally lazy these days...I'm just exhausted from all those years of working 2 jobs, going to college and raising 3 boys pretty much by myself...yes I was married for the early years, but he was in the military and never home, so I was on my own with them most of the time, and had no family here to rely on for help either, and then once we split up, even though they were older it was during their teenage years, and that was really the most difficult times...so I'm just still trying to recover from all that...it's no wonder I don't want to do anything now! ;)

Had a wonderful birthday dinner last night...great steak and shrimp, plus a really big blue drink, that I'm not entirely sure what it was, but sure was good! :p...Was stuffed when we came home, and we only made it through one movie before we fell asleep...we'll watch the second one this afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
    Good afternoon Angel :wub:

Gee, you must have gotten married at 15 or 16 :blink:

Glad you had a good birthday dinner :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    That's young, I was 19 the first time and that was still too young;)
    Yes it was...and we managed to stay married for 17 years before we split up...which was probably at least 15 years too many. :p:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread