[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I will just be using this thread to post basic information and pictures. When I finally get caught up, it will be used for in stock inventory also, but clearly labeled as such. Otherwise it's only a pic of a mod or tip already made for someone else. Please, if I accidentally leave this thread unlocked, refrain from posting here. This thread is just so customer or potential customers can see my work and I'll compose a few posts of what my process consists of, along with information I will need from you. You can always copy (maybe even quote) from this thread and post in the main thread if you need to reference for a question.

Thanks,
-=J

Main new thread - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Round 2
Original thread (which still has lots of great pics too) - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Too sleepy. Just wanted to start the thread so I could get the link for my main thread.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Sorry, I have been so slow to get this going. Trying to figure out how I wanted to work this.

Anyway, I am posting a few today and will try to add more along. In the future, I want to use this thread when I have excess stock to sell. So might be a good idea to add a notification for those interested when it happens.

I would also like to request that people use the google means of payment versus the other one. As we all know a lot of other vendors are changing to that for reasons we all know. It's simple to setup and if you are purchasing from several other vendors, you already have one most likely. I'm still willing to work things out on a case by case basis if this isn't an option. But I do greatly appreciate all who will help me out with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread