[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ok folks, starting up a new thread. Have had so many changes that I decided just to start a new thread. Unfortunately you can't easily go back and update your first post, so this is about the best thing to do. Currently I am building custom painted, CA finished GDNA and Peko mods along with custom made wood drip tips.

Customers of other wood mod builders here in ECF can have them send me a scrap of the wood from the mod they build for you or you can send it to me yourself. I also have a pretty good stock of wood on hand. I will build large or small bore drip tips with a dual O-ring stainless steel core (extra set of larger o-rings included) based on whatever size you specify within the bounds of the scrap piece you have left over. Typically I make standard cylinder type tips or what I call Nup Nip tips (router style that looks great on a nuppin' rda).

For the mods I build, currently they are 3D printed industrial grade nylon from a professional print house, not some dinky home 3D printer. So they are super light, yet incredibly strong. My favorite custom paint style is swirl painting, but will do other styles as well. Then many layers of CA are applied and polished to a high gloss. The CA (superglue if you didn't know) is already used a lot in wood finishing, as it is impervious to most chemicals, mainly ejuice for us. Just about any other finish will wear much faster with time, pressure, heat and ejuice leakage. So the CA keeps the beautiful custom paint jobs that way for a long, long time. It's also more resilient to drops with CA, where other finishes chip easier.

Due to changing prices of materials, shipping rates and other factors, please PM me for pricing.

Here is a link to the old thread where their are lots of great pics - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Picture / info only thread - Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Pics and Info!

Thanks everyone! The first thread was a blast.

-=J

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Nice updated thread DJ!
Tuned in...
vader_and_boba_sipping_coffee_by_aweswanky-d5x319j.jpg

Status