[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Just a quick note as a follow-up to my anouncment of switching to Google Wallet. I will also accept checks or money orders too. So there's no delay in shipping out your stuff when it's ready, if there'sanyone wanting to use this method, please PM me. Like all the folks with tips and buttons coming up soon, I can give you the total for your order ahead of time and my address. . That was it's to me and cleared before your item is ready, so shipping doesn't get delayed. I'm willing to work anyone, just PM me. Sorry for any inconvenience this has created.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
dj, i have no idea if or how the fb payment method would work but i've seen that button 'send payment' and i was wondering if that might become a viable option :?:
I'm not allowed to link to that account here as an offline vendor.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Well, it was worth a shot. Google Wallet is very simple, uses a bank account or credit card. I don't know why anyone would have an aversion to using it? This method is safer for both of us. Otherwise, I am telling people far enough in advance so they can send a check or money order (FYI, money order is faster, since I don't have to wait for the check to clear). Just want folks to know I am not in trouble with that other company, but I am trying to reduce the risk for myself and you of getting into trouble. We will work it out somehow, just talk to me via PM or even better, email if you need to. Everyone here also knows I am happy to call and talk to anyone of my customers. There aren't too many of you whom I haven't spoken with...LOL...you'll know I love to gab!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I will look into it if there are enough folks here using it. Do they charge fees?
You need a Wells Fargo account to use SurePay, they don't charge anything...I was saying Catfish has a WF account, so in two clicks the money is from my account to his account. Several people use this method, since its free.

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Man oh man...using a new laptop with Windows 10, this takes some getting used too...especially when it doesn't work well with my business software.

Hope your having a better day than me DJ.

PS:...I'll take a couple light colored drip tips if you have any available.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Man oh man...using a new laptop with Windows 10, this takes some getting used too...especially when it doesn't work well with my business software.

Hope your having a better day than me DJ.

PS:...I'll take a couple light colored drip tips if you have any available.
When I get caught up, I will make up some extras. Soon I hope.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You need a Wells Fargo account to use SurePay, they don't charge anything...I was saying Catfish has a WF account, so in two clicks the money is from my account to his account. Several people use this method, since its free.
If there are enough people using it, I will be happy to do so. But seems like a lot of extra stuff to setup a Wells Fargo account first just to use it. Google wallet literally takes a couple of minutes and you're paying. But again, I am happy to do whatever my customers need in that situation. Just the one big company that is making everyone in the ecig industry miserable, I am trying to avoid.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Just FYI, not sure if everyone knows this, but when I send out drip tips, it comes with two sets of o-rings. The one's on it are the smaller 0-rings that fit most atty I have ever used. But I include a larger set of 0-rings for that rare atty which needs the larger rings.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
If there are enough people using it, I will be happy to do so. But seems like a lot of extra stuff to setup a Wells Fargo account first just to use it. Google wallet literally takes a couple of minutes and you're paying. But again, I am happy to do whatever my customers need in that situation. Just the one big company that is making everyone in the ecig industry miserable, I am trying to avoid.
How can so many websites selling vapor products use PayPal?

Doesn't make sense.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I haven't seen many myself? If so, not sure how. But I don't want to put myself or my customers at risk.
Oh I understand DJ, it seems like PayPal spins a wheel and picks sites randomly to delete their accounts. Strange indeed.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
29280514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread