Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
78f95625jw1esx1rzdccgj20hs0hs781.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It's awful quiet in here, hope your mom is well _J.
Sorry, being back on shift really puts a strain on my time except for my 7 day break. This week, just got off work and only off tomorrow, then back on nights Tuesday.

My mom seems to be doing ok with the chemo so far, but it's once every 3 weeks for the treatments. So we won't know anything until after 4 treatments when they do the next pet scan. Though still getting large amounts of fluid in the right plural sac.

Anyway, just staying positive for now. Doing what I can.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
For any admins, just wanted to say that I am not selling or profiting from the product mentioned below nor am I affiliated in anyway with the company referred to below (but not named) other than giving them the design for the betterment of the bottom feeding community. If there is anything inappropriate, please PM me and let me remove the portion deemed so.

Hey folks, I do have something of interest to post. Think that I mentioned awhile back that Gdeal and myself developed a new 510 (the version I used on all my latest mods). Well we gave the design to another company who is not on ECF and we are in no way profiting from the sales, so think I can mention it (I'll check before posting the website). Anyway, we were able to improve on the design and had to make a few changes to allow for mass production. But the cool part is anyone can buy them from this particular website. You will have a choice of 12mm or 22mm flattop flange and it comes with everything needed for a manual or auto adjust 510. The only caveat here is they are 1mm flanges so you will need to purchase a spacer or larger o-ring to retrofit an existing GDNA or Peko. I will have more info on that once the production run is over and they are actually on the site for sale. But for now I can at least offer some pics and can assure you, it is absolutely not the source of my original 510s who had major quality issues. The guy we are working with gets top notch quality or we would have never agreed to give away the design.

But first I want to say this was nothing more than coincidence that I got my production samples in the same week as Peter. He and I are good friends and we both already knew about each others 510 designs. We have both been at this for quite a while as several of us vendors were tired of the quality issues from that other place. They weren't meant to be competing design in any way, simply different as he wanted a really high end manual 510 for his gorgous mod and we were looking for a cost effective quality 510 for anyone (and mainly bring the auto adjust feature to the masses). So just wanted to put that out there so nobody thinks any different. Matter of fact, he's sending me one of his 510s for the stunning pinch you fine folks gave to me. Wanted to keep it up to date with his latest creations.

As we already know I suck at pics, so here are some from Gdeal.

This is the 12mm version with everything except the negative solder terminal (we both forgot to include it in our pics, but you all have seen them before).

This is the 22mm version:

This is a top down so you can see the type of slot we went with to allow adjustment, but doesn't breach the sides of the pin. This is in a manual adjust configuration.

The auto adjust insulator setup. We added a washer to reduce wear on the o-ring.

Auto adjust at the engagement point (which gives us 2mm of travel to account for any atty on the market).

The manual adjust insulator setup.

A successful hard pressure test.

So anyway, hopefully they will be available soon for everyone and I will have further instructions for those wanting to retrofit a GDNA or Peko. Also should mention there was one minor change on the model in production now. The bottom insulator lip was reduced slightly to allow the negative retaining nut to slip over the insulator without having to remove the insulator. Anyway, hopefully folks will enjoy this small contribution to the bottom feeding community.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
For any admins, just wanted to say that I am not selling or profiting from the product mentioned below nor am I affiliated in anyway with the company referred to below (but not named) other than giving them the design for the betterment of the bottom feeding community. If there is anything inappropriate, please PM me and let me remove the portion deemed so.

Hey folks, I do have something of interest to post. Think that I mentioned awhile back that Gdeal and myself developed a new 510 (the version I used on all my latest mods). Well we gave the design to another company who is not on ECF and we are in no way profiting from the sales, so think I can mention it (I'll check before posting the website). Anyway, we were able to improve on the design and had to make a few changes to allow for mass production. But the cool part is anyone can buy them from this particular website. You will have a choice of 12mm or 22mm flattop flange and it comes with everything needed for a manual or auto adjust 510. The only caveat here is they are 1mm flanges so you will need to purchase a spacer or larger o-ring to retrofit an existing GDNA or Peko. I will have more info on that once the production run is over and they are actually on the site for sale. But for now I can at least offer some pics and can assure you, it is absolutely not the source of my original 510s who had major quality issues. The guy we are working with gets top notch quality or we would have never agreed to give away the design.

But first I want to say this was nothing more than coincidence that I got my production samples in the same week as Peter. He and I are good friends and we both already knew about each others 510 designs. We have both been at this for quite a while as several of us vendors were tired of the quality issues from that other place. They weren't meant to be competing design in any way, simply different as he wanted a really high end manual 510 for his gorgous mod and we were looking for a cost effective quality 510 for anyone (and mainly bring the auto adjust feature to the masses). So just wanted to put that out there so nobody thinks any different. Matter of fact, he's sending me one of his 510s for the stunning pinch you fine folks gave to me. Wanted to keep it up to date with his latest creations.

As we already know I suck at pics, so here are some from Gdeal.

This is the 12mm version with everything except the negative solder terminal (we both forgot to include it in our pics, but you all have seen them before).

This is the 22mm version:

This is a top down so you can see the type of slot we went with to allow adjustment, but doesn't breach the sides of the pin. This is in a manual adjust configuration.

The auto adjust insulator setup. We added a washer to reduce wear on the o-ring.

Auto adjust at the engagement point (which gives us 2mm of travel to account for any atty on the market).

The manual adjust insulator setup.

A successful hard pressure test.

So anyway, hopefully they will be available soon for everyone and I will have further instructions for those wanting to retrofit a GDNA or Peko. Also should mention there was one minor change on the model in production now. The bottom insulator lip was reduced slightly to allow the negative retaining nut to slip over the insulator without having to remove the insulator. Anyway, hopefully folks will enjoy this small contribution to the bottom feeding community.
Looks really nice DJ....when your Mom is better...can I send you my mods for retrofitting?

Prayers are coming each and every evening for your Mom.

Be well my friend,
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread