[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How about a few more pics!!

First, some Katz pastrami sandwiches and pickles, all thanks to BobC. And of course my kick@$$ new aluminum GDNA.

That's looks delicious!! :w00t:

mod is pretty nice also ;)

:D

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
10332010cfda6d82debd60e40e3b3b0e.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Thanks to the folks who have bought GDNA and Peko kits. Still have a couple left. Just FYI, for those who love these mods, this will probably be the only opportunity to get them again. When I finally have time from finishing up the next two projects, I will move back to building any remaining kits myself and sell those to folks who wish a completed kit. If there is someone who wants a completely built Peko or GDNA, I can probably squeeze them in very soon as I have a break between the two projects coming up. I have one Peko already painted black/silver with CA finish that just needs to be soldered up (it is the Peko Plus model, not the recess veneer model).

As most know, I asked Doug (you'll know who i am talking about) to take care of all my drip tip customers and also Peter is sending folks to him too. Great guy and he helped me get started, along with he does wonderful work. So most likely, except for a package deal on some of my mods, I feel sure that I am not getting back into the drip tip business. I have already mentioned to several folks, my vendor fee is paid through next July, so I am going to get out all my back stock within that time frame and calling it quits. I will always help out anyone who needs me, but I am just so ready to go back to being a hobby guy! Working full time and being a vendor has been hell on my back. So now I just putter around and get things done when I can. But I am positive that folks are going to love the next project that I have to finish (which is part of my back stock too).

So just a recap, not calling it quits here, just letting folks know I am on a slow wind down till next July! But it's been a great experience and met a ton of really great friends!

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I completely forgot until someone asked me today for one, but I have several GDNA 3.1 style internals left if anyone has a need for those. Always good to have a spare, as if you ever rebuild them, they are hard as hell to salvage the internals on the 3.1. Also, down to my last Peko kit (as I am keeping one for myself). I found a grey dyed GDNA 4.3 in my stash today (brand new). I will sell these kit without the DNA40 in case you do want to put a DNA60 in them. They will work, just have to program first and use a connector to attach USB. Not really good for someone tweaking, but folks that just want to upload their established profile or a firmware once in awhile, not a big deal.

Lastly, nobody has spoken for that last aluminum mod I have left. It won't be ready finished till my next 7 day break (couple weeks away), but once it's done, I will put it out in other places. Just wanted to give folks here first dibs on it.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread