Florida
    93ca1e975bace368c0420d22dd622fe8.jpg

:w00t: :wub: :hubba: :thumb:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Freakn snow flurries here in Augusta too, no accumulation at all, just like flakes. But 22 degrees in the morning, don't thing we broke 40 today and same for the rest of the week. Sorry I haven't posted much, just trying to get myself back into doing more things. Getting a few things done. The cold weather has had me pretty stiff feeling. But feeling better after PT today.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Freakn snow flurries here in Augusta too, no accumulation at all, just like flakes. But 22 degrees in the morning, don't thing we broke 40 today and same for the rest of the week. Sorry I haven't posted much, just trying to get myself back into doing more things. Getting a few things done. The cold weather has had me pretty stiff feeling. But feeling better after PT today.

Send some of that cold weather this way, DJ...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    I see you're struggling too.........with avoiding sunburn...... on the golf course :shock: ;)

Was at the Phoenix Open this past weekend, was a blast. Especially the party at the BirdNest which follows all Opens at the TPC.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    You can have some of mine. Never got out of the 20's today. Light snow and wind. Brrrrrr :eek:
    Friend of mine lives just outside of Nashville...he loves the weather. You generally don't get bizarre winters like most folks. I really like the state of Tennesse period...beautiful to say the least.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Great place to live!!! 4 distinct seasons. If you don't like the weather hang around a couple of days and it will change :lol:
    It really is beautiful!! I love my state!!:D
    My buddy claims the cost of living is quite a bit less than most other states.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Was at the Phoenix Open this past weekend, was a blast. Especially the party at the BirdNest which follows all Opens at the TPC.

Have played both the Stadium and Champions. Beautiful courses for sure. Have you been out on Troon?

Me many moons ago...

St. Andrews.png

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread