Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You feel good immediately after PT? That can only mean one thing: Your therapist is too easy on you! :rolleyes:
LoL. Trust me, that isn't the case. They definitely push me a little more each time. But coming from where I was at to now is just a massive difference. Plus they do this thing, not like a back massage, but push against my spine at the end which relieves the tension and pain. And a nice ice pack for 10 minutes. It's hard getting up, but usually within a few minutes, I just feel better. Sort of like how people feel better after a good workout, like an accomplishment.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
LoL. Trust me, that isn't the case. They definitely push me a little more each time. But coming from where I was at to now is just a massive difference. Plus they do this thing, not like a back massage, but push against my spine at the end which relieves the tension and pain. And a nice ice pack for 10 minutes. It's hard getting up, but usually within a few minutes, I just feel better. Sort of like how people feel better after a good workout, like an accomplishment.

There is also something to be said for the joy one feels when they were able to accomplish things in PT that they haven't been able to do for a very long time. The celebration of returning to a sense of normal life!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Unfortunately painting is more difficult. I can't lift and dump the 3 or 4 gallons of water it takes to do the swirl paint yet and my lil wife isn't very strong. So hoping to figure something out with that, so I can get some mods finished that need painting.

Was going to suggest lopping off the top of a 5 gallon spigoted carboy, but damn they got expensive! :?:

carboy.jpg

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
......... Unfortunately painting is more difficult. I can't lift and dump the 3 or 4 gallons of water it takes to do the swirl paint yet and my lil wife isn't very strong. So hoping to figure something out with tha,.........

Just put a teaspoon in each hand, and all it takes is about three or four thousand trips to the sink to fill it, :blink:

but look on the bright side, :)

The spoons won't be too heavy :w00t:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just put a teaspoon in each hand, and all it takes is about three or four thousand trips to the sink to fill it, :blink:

Bob...Bob..... Bob .......you're such a helpful friend!:facepalm: I can't believe Jasen hasn't already thought of that :)

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

It isn't filling you genius, it's the dumping.

Was going to suggest lopping off the top of a 5 gallon spigoted carboy, but damn they got expensive! :?:

View attachment 528111

And while I like the carboy thing (I have plenty of old filling buckets from homebrew days), I use a trash bag in the container, otherwise the paint builds up and eventually causes problems with later paint sessions. Trash bag keeps the container clean. But I suppose I could punch a hole in the bottom of the bag at the end, as the residue stays around the edges pretty good. Just have to figure out where the hell I put those old spigot buckets.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

View attachment 528111
Actually this just led me to another thought! Thanks brother. I have something similar to the picture below, a simple PVC drain adapter. Just drill a hole in the center of my container, install this drain, the trash bag seals until I am done, skim off the paint just like always, punch a hole in the bag bottom and it drains out. Cool....thanks for the inspiration! Hopefully this will get me back doing my painting much faster and no lifting at all, as I just sit the container in the sink to begin with before filling.

F4ZN5ZMGBBH8SCQ.MEDIUM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread