Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Mr.Mann

Its always nice to see you post, we have been experiencing an El Niño or something around here been slow ( my bad :() so perhaps i can do a rain dance :D
dancing1.gif
Um! to stay on subject we do have some interesting new bacco flavors using the same bases you are familiar with, also as I have discussed or mentioned previous with tobacco bases (our) wezza been busy and simply have not had any independent lab test's so they have been on hold. God Bless and may folks appreciate the love of art as we do:)
kunstschilders53.gif

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is Tobacco Dulce a house made tobacco extraction (as opposed to TE/TA)? It doesn't matter at all to me really, but I wanted to know if I would be better off using it in a rebuildable. I only ask because of how the description was written up.

Wow! Pop didn't answer that at all! I know what he meant though - Tobacco Dolce uses TA and we are experimenting with some house made extractions but haven't had them lab tested yet and so they aren't available for the public yet. And, since we have been so busy with the store, we don't know when they will be available but we are working on some house blend so maybe some good stuff to come - maybe some disasters, lol, you never know! So far, they taste great though - I'll get working on those lab tests. I promise!!!

Led Z

Jul 3, 2014
WV, USA
I am awaiting an order of tobacco flavors now for 10ml bottles of Bud's Blend, RY4v2 and TNT. I've read some good things about M&P juice. I don't have a sophisticated palate, or rather I should say a sophisticated vocabulary to describe what I taste. I either like it, neutral, or don't like it. If I like just one of the three I'll be pleased. Good thing is I really have no preconception of what these may taste like. Lookin' forward to arrival.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I am awaiting an order of tobacco flavors now for 10ml bottles of Bud's Blend, RY4v2 and TNT. I've read some good things about M&P juice. I don't have a sophisticated palate, or rather I should say a sophisticated vocabulary to describe what I taste. I either like it, neutral, or don't like it. If I like just one of the three I'll be pleased. Good thing is I really have no preconception of what these may taste like. Lookin' forward to arrival.

Very good choices. Those (along with Tobacco Blaze [Haze]) are my favorites. Each is unique and delicious.

You will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread