M&P Tobacco Flavors (all in)

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Mr.Mann, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just want to start a thread for any and every M&P tobacco flavor. I am about to put in an order, so whatever I don't get, hopefully others can chime in with some words on the rest.

p.s. If anyone wants to start chatting about different flavors (tobaccos), go ahead.

2. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    {edit}....

3. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Is Tobacco Dulce a house made tobacco extraction (as opposed to TE/TA)? It doesn't matter at all to me really, but I wanted to know if I would be better off using it in a rebuildable. I only ask because of how the description was written up.

4. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hi Mr.Mann

Its always nice to see you post, we have been experiencing an El Niño or something around here been slow ( my bad :() so perhaps i can do a rain dance :D [​IMG] Um! to stay on subject we do have some interesting new bacco flavors using the same bases you are familiar with, also as I have discussed or mentioned previous with tobacco bases (our) wezza been busy and simply have not had any independent lab test's so they have been on hold. God Bless and may folks appreciate the love of art as we do:) [​IMG]

5. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Wow! Pop didn't answer that at all! I know what he meant though - Tobacco Dolce uses TA and we are experimenting with some house made extractions but haven't had them lab tested yet and so they aren't available for the public yet. And, since we have been so busy with the store, we don't know when they will be available but we are working on some house blend so maybe some good stuff to come - maybe some disasters, lol, you never know! So far, they taste great though - I'll get working on those lab tests. I promise!!!

6. Led Z

Led Z Full Member

I am awaiting an order of tobacco flavors now for 10ml bottles of Bud's Blend, RY4v2 and TNT. I've read some good things about M&P juice. I don't have a sophisticated palate, or rather I should say a sophisticated vocabulary to describe what I taste. I either like it, neutral, or don't like it. If I like just one of the three I'll be pleased. Good thing is I really have no preconception of what these may taste like. Lookin' forward to arrival.

7. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Very good choices. Those (along with Tobacco Blaze [Haze]) are my favorites. Each is unique and delicious.

You will be pleased.

8. dripperu

dripperu Full Member

Tobacco Haze is the best.
    1 ml of whiskey mixed with 26 ml base 100% VG and 3-4 ml of flavour, is awesome :)

9. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

This is p0p, we sell a ton of tobacs not sure why:):laugh: may i have a shot of sweet strawberry thanks:p

10. dripperu

dripperu Full Member

I like Prize too, i am happy since when i discovered M&P flavours. These two are ADV for me. Sorry, english is not my native language, but i hope you understand me. :)

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I9300I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.