M&P's tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
You tell him Wuzznt! God does love you and you are not the only RYO lover. The people who love it, order it by the gallon, lol. AND, I have enough people who love it that I am expanding that tobacco extract line to include more choices . . . coming soon!

-Scuba
[EDIT] hehehehe - I don't have to sign my name anymore!!!!! YAY!!!! Now I just have to get used to that.

I can see haze being in the same boat. I have gone crazy for some juices, but this one just wont leave the atomizer!!!! Definitely a signature juice!!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I can see haze being in the same boat. I have gone crazy for some juices, but this one just wont leave the atomizer!!!! Definitely a signature juice!!!

Chatter,

You are def correct. Haze is the best seller, hands down. It was my favorite forever and I couldn't get away from it but really needed to in order to come up with more flavors, lol. So finally I put it down (R.I.P.) and know I can't touch it or will be right back where I started, lol, then the store would suffer. Those of us who have found our favorites are lucky, I know alot of people don't/can't.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
You tell him Wuzznt! God does love you and you are not the only RYO lover. The people who love it, order it by the gallon, lol. AND, I have enough people who love it that I am expanding that tobacco extract line to include more choices . . . coming soon!

-Scuba
[EDIT] hehehehe - I don't have to sign my name anymore!!!!! YAY!!!! Now I just have to get used to that.

Would one of those in the line happen to be our delicious creation? Oh WOW! I didn't know it was available by the gallon! Great news!

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
So I'm not the only one using the vapage hybrids :lol:

I bought 4 of them when they were getting rid of the 1st version 2 months ago and they're all still going strong... Although, I did order more from CoV last week... Love these atties

No you are not. And I was kicking myself for a month for only getting two then--but money was really tight and I had to sneak those two..

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Pwyll,

All of our tobacco's are made with either tobacco absolute or tobacco extract. RYO's base is tobacco extract and the others are tobacco absolute. I personally don't like (and actually am grossed out by artificial tobacco flavorings) and so don't like to use them. A ton can be done without using them and so for now, I choose not to use them unless I have to. I do use one right now but it is only added to the natural base in a very small amount. I am a firm believer that if it isn't necessary to the juice, DON'T add it to the juice period.

-Scuba

That's what I was thinking, but some descriptions specifically mention it and some don't so I just wanted to verify :)

Thanks!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
... I do think this atty is a problem, though--it tastes excellent when it's flooded, but it starts tasting "hollow" when it gets to the point at which atties are supposed to operate. It's one of the 510's J-Tek had on their Black Friday clearance for $3.60, so I don't know if this is the way 510's usually work (I've gotten so used to the '306 in 510 clothing') or if this is the reason they were on clearance. I may try one of the 306's I got from J-Tek ...

Either that was a bad atty or 510's just no longer work for me. Dropped one of the J-Tek 306's on and the very first vape was better than anything I've gotten out of the 510 for three days...

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas
So, for a specific reason I won't get into, I am trying various tobacco flavours. The first one I've tried is American Blend. I get no discernible flavour. It tastes almost exactly like undiluted VG--there's a bit of difference but it's so subtle I cannot really tell the difference without going directly from one to the other. Is this normal for most people?

The colour looks like what I would expect and it's almost a week old, but I'm not really getting anything from it...

It's like a slightly sweeter version of 10forty and to me tastes like Red Man chewing tobacco.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
It's like a slightly sweeter version of 10forty and to me tastes like Red Man chewing tobacco.

I didn't get any sweetness at all, didn't make it to the 10forty, and never had chewing tobacco of any kind (nor snuff).

That's one reason none of the reviews do me any good--everything's compared to things with which I have no experience...

Thanks, though :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
So I got in the new 'quipment. The IKV cannons are marvelous--unfortunately it seems the element sits too high in the chamber for a non-needle bottom feeder to actually feed. It has to be dripped, so that's off the Hogs. The i06 is phenomenal. I ordered two 1.8's but got a 1.8 and a 2.5, so I guess I'll get to try out the 2.5. But the 1.8 is fantastic--hits like the hybrids but has a slightly cleaner/clearer taste. All we have to do is see how well/long they hold up :)

Anyway, decent taste testing equipment is here, so I will resume my "tobacco search" today or tomorrow...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Now I have new testing gear. Couldn't take all the raving about variable voltage anymore, so I threw together a vv mod running off dual 18650s. Here's a picture with the Ikenvape Cannon 2.0 loaded on it. This setup is a :censored: juice HOG. The 801's go through the juice anyway, but running a 2 ohm 801 at 5 volts gets me two decent draws off three drops. In regular use I'll be using a tank anyway (another reason I made it--collecting tanks, nothing to use them on), but for taste-test dripping Ima gwanna hafta be careful...

Anyway, should be able to give the tobaccos the fair shot they deserve now...

vvloaded.jpg

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
@Diablo: Chatter is the resident M&P Tobacco expert, he should be in to answer your question sometime today :)

So I revisited the 10forty, Virginia Fire Cured and RYO using an 801 atomizer at 5 volts. Definitely not a tobacco person. While the flavour for each was more intense and I could tell the difference between them back to back, I wouldn't be able to tell what was what just by vaping it--they were all just slightly different version of kiln-dried white pine kindling.

I will visit the other four flavours I have later, I need to take a break now. Going from 3.7 to 5 volts and doubling the nic level has side effects... :lol:

Coming up: Tobacco Rum, American Blend, Honey Tobacco and RY4v2

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
RY4 is usually sweet and so is Haze and tobacco dolce. But they are not like desert sweet. I have not tried the other M&P tobaccos but I can tell you Haze is tobacco with a creamy semi-sweet finish, I taste cake batter in the finish, others macadamia. Tobacco dolce is hard to really describe, but I would say it is not overly sweet.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Thanks for the reply's, I am wondering what the difference is between the RY4 and RY4v2 if anybody has tried them.

I have both - my RY4v2 is not yet steeped, so I'm reserving judgement for a few days. RY4 is one of the few that I reorder in 30ml. RY4 is great, but I *do* like sweet. It's heavy on the caramel, but the tobacco is definitely still there. The RY4v2 is not nearly as sweet, lighter on the caramel and heavier on the tobacco (at least at the one-week-mark).

The usual caveats about everyone's tastebuds being different, and mine being generally wacked apply... :)

~krashnash

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Okay. Dropping in the Virginia Fire Cured is a much stronger flavour. It seems to me that they are exactly the same as this shows me what the difference is between the American Blend and straight VG. But it also "proves" I am not a tobacco vape person as the only difference I can tell between them is the intensity of the flavour. They both taste exactly the same--and make me want a real cigarette more than I have before in the six months since I stopped with the stinkies.

And DAYUM does the 18mg sample hit hard when you're used to 10. My body is vibrating like I just finished chain smoking five or six ciggies but my mouth is telling me I haven't had one for six months...

:lol:

rotflmao :vapor::vapor::drool::drool::drool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread