Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
@Diablo: Chatter is the resident M&P tobacco expert, he should be in to answer your question sometime today :)

So I revisited the 10forty, Virginia Fire Cured and RYO using an 801 atomizer at 5 volts. Definitely not a tobacco person. While the flavour for each was more intense and I could tell the difference between them back to back, I wouldn't be able to tell what was what just by vaping it--they were all just slightly different version of kiln-dried white pine kindling.

I will visit the other four flavours I have later, I need to take a break now. Going from 3.7 to 5 volts and doubling the nic level has side effects... :lol:

Coming up: Tobacco Rum, American Blend, Honey Tobacco and RY4v2

Honestly I like the sweet vapes everyone is so different it amazes me how the tobacco's can out sell caramel,grasshopper,and so on but they do and I mean all of them, me I dont like them. Now I have had other tobaccos (that's what they call them ) that weren't that bad but that's the way marketing works i guess

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
The first tobaccos I tried were Haze and RY4. I've commented on them before and like both of them, but Haze is my fav.

This morning I tried my third M&P's tobacco flavor, RYO. I have a sample bottle that was mixed on 11/18. Of all the tobaccos I've tried from various suppliers, this one is unique. To me it tastes like a smooth tobacco with a bit of smokiness. No added flavors or sweeteners and best of all, no perfumy taste. Like any tobacco liquid it doesn't taste exactly like an analog, but I swear when I'm vaping it I can slmost smell a burning cigarette. How crazy is that! Looks like RYO will go on my list of reorderables.

I also tried Honey Tobacco, mixed on the same date. I haven't made up my mind about this one, it either needs to steep some more or isn't to my liking. I'll give it a little more time and then try it again.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
The first tobaccos I tried were Haze and RY4. I've commented on them before and like both of them, but Haze is my fav.

This morning I tried my third M&P's tobacco flavor, RYO. I have a sample bottle that was mixed on 11/18. Of all the tobaccos I've tried from various suppliers, this one is unique. To me it tastes like a smooth tobacco with a bit of smokiness. No added flavors or sweeteners and best of all, no perfumy taste. Like any tobacco liquid it doesn't taste exactly like an analog, but I swear when I'm vaping it I can slmost smell a burning cigarette. How crazy is that! Looks like RYO will go on my list of reorderables.

I also tried Honey Tobacco, mixed on the same date. I haven't made up my mind about this one, it either needs to steep some more or isn't to my liking. I'll give it a little more time and then try it again.

marlou

I'm glade you like that, that's a good one to add under reviews at the store LOL lots of folks enjoy it

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I have both - my RY4v2 is not yet steeped, so I'm reserving judgement for a few days. RY4 is one of the few that I reorder in 30ml. RY4 is great, but I *do* like sweet. It's heavy on the caramel, but the tobacco is definitely still there. The RY4v2 is not nearly as sweet, lighter on the caramel and heavier on the tobacco (at least at the one-week-mark).

The usual caveats about everyone's tastebuds being different, and mine being generally wacked apply... :)

~krashnash

Hello krashnash I hope you are having a Good Holiday and its very nice to read you again. ( LOL)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I only do tobacco flavors and I don't like sweet at all or ashtray flavor at all(i quit smoking after all). If I was to try a couple which should I order. I do like a good RY4 but not sweet.

ry4v2 , tobacco dolce, 10forty IMO but start backwards as I listed, I'm tired LOL

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
LOL I was wondering why you order that stuff!!!

:drool: Exactly Folks this stuff is not cotton candy period it is (BULGARIAN TOBACCO BASE ) with no Garbage in it!! and folks like that when they are getting off analogs that is the point with RYO it taste nasty. Frankly its not as bad as a real smoke!!( IMO) but good lord I will have nothing to do with it at this stage of my vaping. If you are missing the taste of an analog give the RYO (ashtray) a tug but you have been warned on this one. We just sold over 90ml this week alone. I can assume someone is using it as a base if not god love them LOL

This stuff sounds VERY interesting. Does it play well with others? If you wanted a touch of nut or fruit could it stand the mix?

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Happy-Dog5.jpg

wheres hangdude been I want to play

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Just so folks know we now have a Tobbacco Pack!! a Tatal of 60ml its a little bit cheaper and wounderful Flavors if you have not tryed them yet, we are also offering 60 ml Bottles now and use the coupon code for the 60ml size and save 15% more
Scuba wanted to make the Sample packs in advanced for two reasons

1- its easer for her being so busy to make them in volume

2- to try to alininate steeping time for folks

she is also coming out with some new tobbaccos in the coming days and has already put some up on the site along with other goodies we hope you enjoy!!

Thank you you folks heve all been wounderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread