Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Just got this in the inbox from AEC:

Dear Valued Customer,

We have now lowered ALL Prices on MSeries Parts & Starter Kits!
Definitely the LOWEST anywhere!

Starter Kits are now as low as $29!

Atomisers are $5.60 each ($5.20 each when added to Starter Kit)!

batteries are $8.99 each!

USB Passthroughs are $8.80 each! ($8 each when added to Starter Kit)!

Smart PCC are $14.50 each! ($12 each when added to Starter Kit)!

Our flat shipping charge at $15 remains the lowest among all Chinese suppliers!

Visit us today at Electronic Cigarettes | M-Series Ecig manufacturer |Discount ecigs and bulk offers to enjoy lowest prices on all Mseries products!

Don't forget to check out the Absolute MaxX and also the EGO-T on Pre Order!

regards,

AbsolutelyeCigs.com

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
It's a pity they don't sell the m-series ce2 cartomisers Fedor. They are murder to get in the UK.

I'm not a regular carto user. Messed with it for a while but since i got the Maxx/EGO, i've been sticking to that. I probably don't know what i am missing.

Am thinking of trying an EGO T these days. AEC seems to have a good preorder deal going on. I checked and compared with EM, HG, Truman, HC and it seems like the best deal by far. And not just by a little.

EGO-T Pre Order! - Electronic Cigarettes | M-Series Ecig manufacturer |Discount ecigs and bulk offers

You should like their fixed shipping if shipping to the UK is as high as you say. Even EM has increased to $17 now but AEC is still $15.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If anyone is still reading this thread, would you please tell me why Absolutelyecigs.com is not listed in the main page of the forum as a supplier? If not for my google searching, I would never have known about them. Then I checked the forum search window & found only a few threads. Since their prices are so good, why is it that their company name is not mention more often?
Is there a problem with this companies performance or products?

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
If anyone is still reading this thread, would you please tell me why Absolutelyecigs.com is not listed in the main page of the forum as a supplier? If not for my google searching, I would never have known about them. Then I checked the forum search window & found only a few threads. Since their prices are so good, why is it that their company name is not mention more often?

Well, I started this thread many years ago and so let me try to answer your questions. First of all, I do not know why they are not listed. As far as I know, they are members of this forum and are registered suppliers. You can find their representatives around but they are not very active. My guess is that they are more interested in wholesale customers than end customers like us.

They are probably not mentioned as often due to lack of promotion on their part. As you can see on ECF, its all about the promotion. I can vouch that both their service and products are top notch and they have not failed me, even after all these years. I would have probably mention them more if I was still active on ECF. I was given a Mod job on ECF few years back and I was unable to dedicate any time to it after my mum passed away and I had a baby 1 month later. My career then took a turn for the worse and all these took my time away from ECF. I still plan on returning one day....

Back to the topic, they do have good prices and their products are always good. I am waiting for an eGo-C from them and should be arriving soon. May chime in with a review but there are just so many of them these days.

I just checked and it seems that they do have quite a few good reviews around here.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland

I always found them excellent to deal with but I got fed up with the m402's. Not used one for a long time so don't know if they've improved any.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@Fedor

Thank You Fedor for your prompt reply. I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing & all the other turmoil that you have been subjected to. On the upside you were blessed with a new baby! Yeah for you!

I too am interested in the ego C. I hope the atty's last longer than a few days, as with the ego T model.

Good luck to both of us on all fronts. :)

@Adik Ted

Thx for your reply. Wow, it seem so long ago that any of us have messed around with the tiny batt models, doesn't it?
I hope that you are aware that they also carry the Max, ego T & ego C.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia

As other people said they are not very active on this forum because they are manufacturers and focus on wholesale mostly. However I have ordered from Absolutelyecigs.com multiple times and the shipping is really fast along with the best customer service ever seen from a China supplier. The products they sell are also top of the line if not better than companies like Joyetech....I don't know how they do it. I have also done a few reviews on the eGo-T and eGo-C klits I got from them if you want to check out my channel just click my signature to watch them.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
@Fedor

Thank You Fedor for your prompt reply. I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing & all the other turmoil that you have been subjected to. On the upside you were blessed with a new baby! Yeah for you!

I too am interested in the ego C. I hope the atty's last longer than a few days, as with the ego T model.

Good luck to both of us on all fronts. :)

@Adik Ted

Thx for your reply. Wow, it seem so long ago that any of us have messed around with the tiny batt models, doesn't it?

The eGo-C atomizers do seem to last longer and taste alot better than the one piece eGo-T and they are really easy to bring back to tasting like new once they get gunked up.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@Optimo

Thx for your youtube review. It's great! Keep up the great work.

I just placed my order with them, thx to the favourable comments. I truly hope that their ego C has a much better performance than the ego T did. Mind you, I did not buy the ego T from them. Who knows, maybe their ego T would have been a better quality. Anyway, I hope that all goes well with this new model, especially since it's from Absolutely Ecig.com.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
@Adik Ted

CheeMiss, thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know that and bought an ego-c from elsewhere. I can't say I was that impressed with the atomisers. If I was you I'd buy ego batteries and use gotvapes stardust cartomisers with them as I'm doing now. There's a big thread on them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nging-2-5-2-7ohms-thick-coil-so-break-em.html.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If I was you I'd buy ego batteries and use gotvapes stardust cartomisers with them as I'm doing now. There's a big thread on them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nging-2-5-2-7ohms-thick-coil-so-break-em.html.

Thx for the heads up Adik. I will save the link, but tell me, these cartomizers still have poly fillers in them, don't they?
If yes, We have to avoid them & any type of vaping unit that has us vaping thru melted down poly fillers, due to lung problems.

I got a reply todayfrom Brent at hoosierecigsupply.com
quote: I will be getting in some of the Vision cartomizers soon, they are filler-less(no poly-fill), but they are going to be more expensive.

Now these cartomizers, without fillers, are more up our alley. :)

As for the ego T. I have been reading comments about them from Absolutely Ecig & people did not have the same nightmare of their atty's dying within days of use. So I am going to hold a positive thought that the ego C from them is going to be okay. If not, then yes, I will look for the filler-less cartomizers, seeing that now, they are finally hitting the market.
It just can't be good to vape melted poly filler. So be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread