Mad Murdoch juices again for sale 9 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Couldn't have said it better myself! It's so nice to be able to get it on a regular basis, and shipped decently! The site was a little wonky last night, not sure what was up with that, but with some effort I managed to get my order in!

9mg is all I've ever seen it in, been able to get it in, which sucks because I'm a 24-36mg vapor! But I'm addicted to it now, so I deal!
It's supposed to be a coffee/mocha/chocolate mix. But there are so many things going on, it's like eating French silk pie, while smoking the best Cuban cigar EVER, and finishes with like a Banana cream pie taste! To me at least, it's VERY complex and every person will note different tastes in it. It's sweet, and not subtle at all!

I get butterscotch, chocolate and cream from 710. And yes, it's only in 9mg.

Ryan1888, all of the MM liquids are still in stock.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Is it irony that I'm vaping Pluid while reading this thread. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Nope, I'm sucking on some 710 as I type!

I get butterscotch, chocolate and cream from 710. And yes, it's only in 9mg.

Ryan1888, all of the MM liquids are still in stock.

And there you go, it's complex and everyone will taste a different note of it! I had some young girls here the other night, selling stuff for a school fund raiser, and one asked why it smelled like "Twix" outside! Everybody gets something different from it, but it's anything but subtle!

got my order in for some pluid. lets see what this is all about! how fast do they ship?? i bought it weds night. i wish they would have sent it today (thursday). i wanna try so bad!

Yeah, I was really hoping for shipping confirmation today myself, but I think they got hammered last night! Just gives it more time to steep IMO!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Damn you guys are quick! I tried to order 115ml but it sold out. I guess I will settle with 30 10mg and 30 0 mg.

Yeah, you have to be on it in an hour or so to get the big bottles! I had to make a deal with the devil (my wife) to be able to order it that night because I didn't have the income for it atm!

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
Received my order today. It was packaged MUCH BETTER than last time. Mine wasn't padded last time and the order leaked. This time each bottle was individually wrapped in a bubble pouch.

Confirming that I indeed got 0 nic Pluid and NOT Cutter. :) Yay for 0 nic Pluid! :D Does that mean Cutter will phase out or will it stay for those who do not wish to vape colors?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Received my order today. It was packaged MUCH BETTER than last time. Mine wasn't padded last time and the order leaked. This time each bottle was individually wrapped in a bubble pouch.

Confirming that I indeed got 0 nic Pluid and NOT Cutter. :) Yay for 0 nic Pluid! :D Does that mean Cutter will phase out or will it stay for those who do not wish to vape colors?

Mine was padded and the cap shrink wrapped. I lost ~30ml from a 115ml Maha Ras in this order. I emailed Watch when I got the order 2 days ago but haven't heard back from him. Don't feel like putting him on blast on FB is the cool thing to do, though. If I don't hear back by tomorrow morning I'll send him a PM on facebook.

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
Mine was padded and the cap shrink wrapped. I lost ~30ml from a 115ml Maha Ras in this order. I emailed Watch when I got the order 2 days ago but haven't heard back from him. Don't feel like putting him on blast on FB is the cool thing to do, though. If I don't hear back by tomorrow morning I'll send him a PM on facebook.
Hope everything gets sorted out for you. I actually didn't report my last order 'cause I didn't know what to do... :p

arcelt

Jul 12, 2013
Conway, AR, USA
Got my order yesterday, newbie to Murdock's juices. Lots of pluid (4x30ml), 30 ml of Maha Ras and 30ml MMAO. I'd read that pluid was intense, but WOAH. I was NOT prepared for that. I actually didn't like it at first but it's growing on me a little now. Was a little underwhelmed by the Maha Ras, though my wife loves the second hand smell. However, I tried mixing Maha Ras and Pluid at 1:1 and discovered Bliss. It's almost as though Murdock intended those to be mixed. The Ras mellows the Pluid and the Pluid gives the Ras an Oomph that it is missing. Wonderful, wonderful how those juices complement each other.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Finally got my big bottle of 710 in today, I thought it would be bigger for some reason? Anyway, it's funny how it hadn't been found for two days, then immediately after going to the post office it started moving again? Hmmmm, maybe the put a track on that package? Either way, glad it's here and it should have had more than enough time to steep in that dark box waiting for me to enjoy it!

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Hope everything gets sorted out for you. I actually didn't report my last order 'cause I didn't know what to do... :p

That sucks shatner! Sorry about that!
My tracking info hasn't updated as of yesterday, still showing it left Raliegh, but never arrived anywhere! Guess I'm gonna have to get to the post office if it doesn't show in the mail today! NOT a Vaping watch problem at least!

Well, Watch pulls through and stands by his fantastic ethics and morals. I have a whole new 115ml bottle of Maha Ras already on it's way.

Watch truly runs a tight ship with customer service in company of just a few other vendors in this industry. Really a standup gentleman and genuinely good people.

Okay switched to something else and what I was tasting is still there but less. It's less sweet than I was expecting. Kinda tastes the way an orange orchard smells. Might be growing on me.

Just like all MM liquids, Agent Orange will grow on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread