Status
Not open for further replies.

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
Yay! Fresh, new thread!

Thanks again Dino for inviting us to the shop today. It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. It was also awesome getting to try EVERY SINGLE MADTOWN FLAVOR! It's a fantastic shop with all Madtown flavors in Kanger ProTanks for sampling, a nice selection of hardware, and a super friendly, humble, informative master mixologist behind the counter.

I had a good time hanging out with you, AnotherPOV, MedicatedDeveloper, and your neighbor, whose name escapes me (pain meds will do that, lol). Hopefully we'll see the latter in in this thread soon!

Cheers to the new thread Dino.

Oh, and...
FIRST.

Last edited:

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Yay! Fresh, new thread!

Thanks again Dino for inviting us to the shop today. It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person. It was also awesome getting to try EVERY SINGLE MADTOWN FLAVOR! It's a fantastic shop with all Madtown flavors in Kanger ProTanks for sampling, a nice selection of hardware, and a super friendly, humble, informative master mixologist behind the counter.

I had a good time hanging out with you, AnotherPOV, MedicatedDeveloper, and your neighbor, whose name escapes me (pain meds will do that, lol). Hopefully we'll see the latter in in this thread soon!

Cheers to the new thread Dino.

Oh, and...
FIRST.

Thanks Loomeye, It was a good time. Glad you made it.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
is jealous....but glad ya'll had a great time....hopefully next year we can plan another gathering and I'll be able to join :)

:lol: forget vapefest....we'll just have a madtown fest :D

Yes Shadav, I wish you didn't live so far away. I would have loved to meet you and thank you in person for all the work you have done for MTV

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I am wanting to change my wicking material for my bottom coil tanks next time I get vape dollars :) Rayon ......?.....? Is it similar to cotton? I want something that is not wicking material made like this:
0effb8e1d339a1498d46cc71cb326f96.jpg

I want something that is more like cotton :) I really need to get some cotton as well :)
For some reason I am having trouble making coils the last couple days! It makes me angry, because I have made some really good ones! I have not made any for a little over a week, and maybe I am just out of my groove or perhaps it is just me having a moment ;) haha I do want to find a dofferent wicking materoal!

BTW: I am going to rebuild my first coil on my dripper here soon.
a7aeadb98e6202beb919e55fb3f2b723.jpg

What wicking material do you guys suggest? My options right now are so awesome....
6a0c3e2bd345d0c53b88dce10ffd76b5.jpg

braided or unbraided ekowool hollow silica cord!!! Woohoo! Haha!! Sorry, I am being a lil sarcastic at my huge variety! Lol in all seriousness what do you guys suggest I wick it with? (Feel free to recommend something besides my options lol I am really hoping you do :) ) thanks guys!

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Yes Shadav, I wish you didn't live so far away. I would have loved to meet you and thank you in person for all the work you have done for MTV
:blush: thank you for being you and being able to make awesome flavors :)
lol anytime you happen to be in indy feel free to drop into my work and say hey :D

anyways nite, time to haul the lil one to bed.....see everyone tomorrow (hopefully everyone finds the new thread :) )

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I am wanting to change my wicking material for my bottom coil tanks next time I get vape dollars :) Rayon ......?.....? Is it similar to cotton? I want something that is not wicking material made like this:

I want something that is more like cotton :) I really need to get some cotton as well :)
For some reason I am having trouble making coils the last couple days! It makes me angry, because I have made some really good ones! I have not made any for a little over a week, and maybe I am just out of my groove or perhaps it is just me having a moment ;) haha I do want to find a dofferent wicking materoal!

What wicking material do you guys suggest? My options right now are so awesome....

braided or unbraided ekowool hollow silica cord!!! Woohoo! Haha!! Sorry, I am being a lil sarcastic at my huge variety! Lol in all seriousness what do you guys suggest I wick it with? (Feel free to recommend something besides my options lol I am really hoping you do :) ) thanks guys!

I never messes with the rope so I can't say too much about it. I have been using the tencel Top Rayon and haven't looked back. I used to use cotton then moved to cellucotton. But after going with the Tencel Top Rayon it's worked better for me then everything else I have tried. Next time you place an order ducky I will send you a sample of it to play with. Cheer up:)

Here is what the Tencel Top looks like rayon.jpg

Last edited:

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Hey Dino, I found the new thread! :D Vaping some twisted peppermint right now, I've has a sore throat all day and vaping wasn't helping it any. Tried the TP and it's not bothering it and the coolness of it is actually kind of helping.

Welcome Bellastar,
I have found that the KM & TP have worked a while back for me as well. Hope you feel better soon

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle

I would be happy to send you some organic cotton and cellucotton/rayon if you pm me your address. I have so much.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I never messes with the rope so I can't say too much about it. I have been using the tencel Top Rayon and haven't looked back. I used to use cotton then moved to cellucotton. But after going with the Tencel Top Rayon it's worked better for me then everything else I have tried. Next time you place an order ducky I will send you a sample of it to play with. Cheer up:)
Thank you! I am wanting to upgrade my wicking material, and I think I am going to get some cotton and some rayon :) I also know that cotton is so much easier to wick with and im sure rayon is as well :)

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Dripping some Summer Sweet after it has had some awesome steep time :) It has a very good taste :) I have been vaping it longer than any fruity type flavor I have vaped. This is really nice :)

That says something since your not a fruity girl. Anyways Loomeye gave me an idea of a flavor today and I was thinking of you when he mentioned Hazelnut Custard. I will try to put something like that together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread