Madvapes DIY 3.7 14500 mod help?

Discussion in 'Modding Forum' started by BigBuddha74, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBuddha74

BigBuddha74 Full Member

Hey folks, just picked up one of Madvapes 14500 diy box mods. I got everything I need to get started, except for instruction. I have read the instructions from their knowledge base, but I remember that there used to be photos along with it. Basically, I'm a "visual" learner, and am afraid I'll mess it all up if I can't "see" what I'm supposed to do. I remember there was a link or something here before showing pics and all, just hoping someone cant point me in the right direction!

Thanks in advance,

-Sean

2. cskent

cskent Vaping Master

3. BigBuddha74

BigBuddha74 Full Member

Well, with the help of some cached photos on google image, and the above video, I'm up and running! Although getting the solder to stick on the outside of the 510 connector was a pain, I got it done, and vaping away as I type!

Happy!

4. silverado1444

silverado1444 Full Member

Is there a video using the exact mod, but that has a built in usb charge port like a passthrough does???

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

5. Innocuous

Innocuous Super Member

the boards are available from evolv, (and mamu has posted very good articles on ECF), and there are even cheaper boards with a larger connector available from FT - for $1.25 or so. FT even has boards for assorted "power boxes" or whatever folks call them: multiple cells to power phones and stuff, or charge themselves on USB, etc

6. silverado1444

silverado1444 Full Member

Hanks Innocuous...after a second look at the FT website a little light came on in my brain... i think i have it...will get to the drawing board asap and will post pics of my new mod asap...THANKS FOR THE HELP

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

: madvapes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.