MadVapes E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
Speaking for myself, there's no apology necessary. Glad you were able to rescue the juice. There are quite a few options for even those juices that don't mature to your taste. You can sell, trade, or p.i.f. them or "fix" them by mixing juices or adding flavorings. My current favorite doesn't get good until it's 4 weeks old.

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Speaking for myself, there's no apology necessary. Glad you were able to rescue the juice. There are quite a few options for even those juices that don't mature to your taste. You can sell, trade, or p.i.f. them or "fix" them by mixing juices or adding flavorings. My current favorite doesn't get good until it's 4 weeks old.

The reason why i apologized is because my first impression was it was crapy perfume tasting. i was kinda bummed about the fact that there is no refunds or accommodations and the fact that i did read the disclaimer. i apologized because after reading what i wrote i made it seem like it was their fault..

Now i see why people say to let it steep for days or weeks... it makes sense for a batch that is freshly made upon order; what i dont get is that we have to let it steep but on the site it does say that there are 200 bottles available(example on the number 200)...This would mean that the juice is already made and has steeped for as long as their shipment came in or since the day the juice was born on..

Over all Im happy that i did apologize... Its "MY" lesson learned about juices...

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
The reason why i apologized is because my first impression was it was crapy perfume tasting. i was kinda bummed about the fact that there is no refunds or accommodations and the fact that i did read the disclaimer. i apologized because after reading what i wrote i made it seem like it was their fault..

Now i see why people say to let it steep for days or weeks... it makes sense for a batch that is freshly made upon order; what i dont get is that we have to let it steep but on the site it does say that there are 200 bottles available(example on the number 200)...This would mean that the juice is already made and has steeped for as long as their shipment came in or since the day the juice was born on..

Over all Im happy that i did apologize... Its "MY" lesson learned about juices...

Right on. Aloha man!

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
I SOOOOOO hope the juice is up soon!! I am moving back home to Kauai Hi on Saturday and I was hoping to place an order before then ...I am out of all my favorites!!! :( Vanutla !!!! Yay!!!...

How is the Cotton Candy?
and the Maple cream??

do you know the cummings up in kauai ?

Im waiting for the cotton candy also....

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
do you know the cummings up in kauai ?

Im waiting for the cotton candy also....

I believe I DO...went to school with a Brian Cummings and I cant seem tio remember anyone else ...BUT Kauai is so small...I will be living on the Kapaa side...Kealia actually. I cant wait!!!! i HAVENT BEEN HOME IN 10 YEARS!!!... this mainland thing-not for me! LOL

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
I believe I DO...went to school with a Brian Cummings and I cant seem tio remember anyone else ...BUT Kauai is so small...I will be living on the Kapaa side...Kealia actually. I cant wait!!!! i HAVENT BEEN HOME IN 10 YEARS!!!... this mainland thing-not for me! LOL

kapaa is great...

right on sistah come on home..

aloha

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
:toast:......:thumb:.....:laugh:

I can't wait!!! LOL

If the e liquid( Vanutla) isnt in/up by tomorrow I guess I'll have to skip the Vanutla...:( and place an order for something else ...but I think just about evrything I want is out of stock LOL....I dont do fruity vapes ..so far they all just give me the ickies -granted I have only tried 1 fruity (Very Berry) from madvapes and it was ok-I think I just dont like fruity vapes ....SIGH...

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Just added Vanutla, Cotton Candy, Butter Pecan, Mad Grapes. Bubble gum is still being tweaked. Tomorrow, Maple Cream, Fried apple and a bunch of new flavors as well as some more basic flavors for mixing.

Our quantities that show are not really real quantities as our stuff now is not pre-bottled. The cart template we have needs a qty for inventory control so we pick a number when the reality of it is that it's either in stock or out of stock.. We bottle and add nic on the fly.

hoog

Last edited:

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Just added Vanutla, Cotton Candy, Butter Pecan, Mad Grapes. Bubble gum is still being tweaked. Tomorrow, Maple Cream, Fried apple and a bunch of new flavors as well as some more basic flavors for mixing.

Our quantities that show are not really real quantities as our stuff now is not pre-bottled. The cart template we have needs a qty for inventory control so we pick a number when the reality of it is that it's either in stock or out of stock.. We bottle and add nic on the fly.

hoog

Right hoog

been waiting for the cotton mouth candy:confused: lol jj.. have you tried the cotton candy maybe i have to get some.. i mean for the prices , i think i would save more not buying samples even if i wouldnt like em... trying to stalk up on juices..

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
YAY!!! Just placed my order!! I ordered 2 24mg 60ml Vanutlas, and I also ordered cotton candy, Caramel Cream, Bavarian cream, Choc fudge Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Cola, and,,,I forget what else LOL

Yay---Had it shipped to my new address in Hawaii so it can meet me there!!! YAY!!! :laugh:

thats awesome.. what your address ill make sure its there:glare: nah lol

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
Right hoog

been waiting for the cotton mouth candy:confused: lol jj.. have you tried the cotton candy maybe i have to get some.. i mean for the prices , i think i would save more not buying samples even if i wouldn't like em... trying to stalk up on juices..

I still get the 5ML size for taste testing. It does make sense to buy larger quantity's for dime for dollar but I I think if you want to try 10 juices it works out to pay 2.50 a pop for them and not 5 when you dislike it.

My order today was 9 - 5ml bottles to try and 2 - 30ml of flavors I know I like (Very berry and top banana). Had I got the 9 bottles at 5 bucks a whack it would cost too much just for taste testing.. Also got my 30 Mls at 0 Nic as I have my own nic base for DIY I have to use up ... With the pricing Mad vape has DIY is not saving me anything ! Keep up the good work Madvapes....

@hoogie
P.S. I was told you were from MA ? Any truth to this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread