MadVapes E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
Still not showing any juices, I am really hoping to get some of the cigar juice for my husband. He's an avid cigar smoker so I have hope when it's back in stock of picking some up. :)
Click the top vapor link. Not 10 20 or 30 ml links. Off that there is drop downs for size 5-30ml and nic levels.

Edit : I dont know if cigar is his top brand but ...

Here use this ... http://www.madvapes.com/TopVapor-E-Liquid_c_77.html

Last edited:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
I received a sample of the Cola TV liquid and I am totally surprised!!! I like it..A LOT!!! Tastes like Cola!! I am surprised because so far I havent found much that wasnt Vanilla something that I liked ...but I really like this Cola.Vapor production is good to!!! But so far I think all the TV liquids put out great vapor!
Thanks a lot..now I have to place another order!!! LOL

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
I received a sample of the Cola TV liquid and I am totally surprised!!! I like it..A LOT!!! Tastes like Cola!! I am surprised because so far I havent found much that wasnt Vanilla something that I liked ...but I really like this Cola.Vapor production is good to!!! But so far I think all the TV liquids put out great vapor!
Thanks a lot..now I have to place another order!!! LOL

Im suprised by a few of his flavors. I received 11 different flavors in a order today tried 6 now all very good! So 8 out of the 11 I now like 3 to go..

mad vapes is soooo under estimated!

Jp

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Im suprised by a few of his flavors. I received 11 different flavors in a order today tried 6 now all very good! So 8 out of the 11 I now like 3 to go..

Mad vapes is soooo under estimated!

Jp

Have you tried the bavarian cream or the chocolate Bavarian Cream? I bordered 30ml of both but I am stuck on my favorite Vanutla right now LOL! and havent opened them yet.
they sent me a roasted butternut sample ....sounds interesting ..but like I said I am still stuck on my favorite and havent got into any of the new stuff--My hubby opened the cola thats how I tried it...I have Vanilla cola as well-unopened yet LOL

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
Have you tried the bavarian cream or the chocolate Bavarian Cream? I bordered 30ml of both but I am stuck on my favorite Vanutla right now LOL! and havent opened them yet.
they sent me a roasted butternut sample ....sounds interesting ..but like I said I am still stuck on my favorite and havent got into any of the new stuff--My hubby opened the cola thats how I tried it...I have Vanilla cola as well-unopened yet LOL
Yes I got non-chocolate with this order. Its just a vanilla base taste to me. Needs to sit a bit and develop more. The butter nut I only smelt. I bet that vanilla cola will taste sweet on a bridgeless 510 drip! I add vanilla to almost any fruit flavor I dont like after letting it age and deeming it nasty or too strong. Made a few usable as they were about to go down the sink.. (I keep the bottles) <-- speaking of this ...

I did wear a bottle of Honeydew tonight. It sucks hard because I really like it. If you got/get the 5ML bottles with the orange safety cap LOOK AT IT EVERY TIME!!

The dropper top stayed in the cap. I drip and I never really look at the bottle. Shake, open, flip, drip. Yea well, this Time it was shake open flip DUMP!!!! Hand, full PV, shirt and pants good N juicy :( Such a waste of tasty vapes! So ....

Note to all: The 5ml bottle's SUCK!! Transfer to others if you have bottles to do it. They go from drip to stream w/o much preasure too! Learned that on cherry... flood lol :glare:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Yes I got non-chocolate with this order. Its just a vanilla base taste to me. Needs to sit a bit and develop more. The butter nut I only smelt. I bet that vanilla cola will taste sweet on a bridgeless 510 drip! I add vanilla to almost any fruit flavor I dont like after letting it age and deeming it nasty or too strong. Made a few usable as they were about to go down the sink.. (I keep the bottles) <-- speaking of this ...

I did wear a bottle of Honeydew tonight. It sucks hard because I really like it. If you got/get the 5ML bottles with the orange safety cap LOOK AT IT EVERY TIME!!

The dropper top stayed in the cap. I drip and I never really look at the bottle. Shake, open, flip, drip. Yea well, this Time it was shake open flip DUMP!!!! Hand, full PV, shirt and pants good N juicy :( Such a waste of tasty vapes! So ....

Note to all: The 5ml bottle's SUCK!! Transfer to others if you have bottles to do it. They go from drip to stream w/o much preasure too! Learned that on cherry... flood lol :glare:

Good to know about the 5ml bottle..LOL...I havent done the dripping thing yet...BUTdid just order a drip tip just been to busy to play with it yet LOL

Honeydew? Hmmm....I've been wondering about that one...The few fruity vapes Ive tried (they werent from MV) I didnt like...tasted like cooked unsweetened fruit OR cough syrup...ick...maybe I will try some of the MV stuff...Ive heard others say they were yummy.

_TJ_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2009
SE Ohio in the sticks

The Fireball I got was the same way. I almost dumped it all over but I caught it before it happened. Also happened again before I was able to change it.
I have quite a few 5ml bottles from China(and 10s and 30s) and I put all of my liquids in them.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Hey Hoog, any comments about how mad vapes eliquid kills attys like mad. I think it's the VG.

A couple of year old threads... Seems strange.

Anyway, now matter how I say this, it's going to sound wrong. I don't mean it to, so here it goes:

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of threads on ECF about atty maintenance. The search box at the top of any page will help you find them. You really should take some time to check them out. Blaming the juice for atty problems is 99.99% of the time way off base.

BadState

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Redwood City, CA
Hey Hoog, any comments about how mad vapes eliquid kills attys like mad. I think it's the VG. I had to stop buying after spending over 200.00, then realizing my attys were burning out like crazy. Did a comparison with PG based on the same SLB 901's and wow what a difference.

I noticed the same thing with SOME TopVapor flavors. Anything with caramel or maple killed my attys really quick. Clear juices didn't seem to give me trouble. I'm mixing my own juices now, and I do use all PG because it's much kinder to the cartomizers I've been using. (SmokTech single coil 808 FTW)

I do wish TopVapor was available in PG. I like it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread