Madvapes Holiday Contest - December 21 through January 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
If I won the grand prize I would choose to get an mvp 3.0 pro kit , kanger nano kit and a apex tank along with coils, a coil master and ohms reader.

If I was runner up I would pick the kanger nano for my mother in law.

My holiday plans are to eat, sleep in and spend time with my family. I hopefully will make it to a new years party or two with friends and family.

Thanks for the awesome contest! Best of luck everyone and happy holidays!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Reactions: CountBoredom

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize. I would get the Innokin Coolfire plus kit (3) two I would PIF to family members.

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF . I would like a purple Kanger nano kit and I would PIF it to my sister.

3) Your holiday plans! No major plans except to paint a stairwell area. Spending quiet time with family and binge watching a sci fi show called Torchwood. I've seen it mentioned a few times and decided to watch.

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
My Grand Prize winnings would include....
2 Smok Micro One Kits Smok Micro One Kit | Madvapes
One for me and one to PIF.

and an assortment of coils for the Micro TFV4 Tank including the Micro RBA.

Runner up Prize would be a....

Smok Micro One Kit

For Christmas we had son and new daughter in law over for breakfast then later we went to my wife's parents for a nice dinner.

For New Years I will be laying low resting up for work on New Years Day:(

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
1. coolfire 4 kit for friend mentioned in #2, then a 150+ watt device and/or a rebuildable or coils for my tfv4. possibly another kit since i already broke one glass piece.
2. coolfire 4 kit to give to a friend who is struggling paycheck to paycheck who really wants to get into vaping but cant save enough to buy a kit.
3. dinner at my family, dinner at girlfriends moms, dinner at her dads, then whatever we decide on for new years.

Nica

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Australia
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize

If I won the grand prize I'd probably get a few of the istick 60 watt body kits and a few Triton Tanks with some coils and batteries.

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

I'd probably go with an Evic VTC Mini kit.

3) Your holiday plans!

Work, Work, Work and then some more work :cry: Oh well, gottta to pay the bills......

Good luck to everybody and thank you MadVapes for the chance to win a very generous prize !! :thumb::smokie::2cool:

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize?
For the grand prize, I want to try Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit, First Edition Deviate, and couple ejuices!

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up?
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit

3) Your holiday plans?
I spent the entire holiday with my family.
I recently moved, and it was the first family reunion in the new place.
Was it good? No! It was great! ;)

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Happy Monday! It's time for the Madvapes Holiday Contest! This contest will be spanning 2 weeks, ending on January 4, 2016.

There will be 1 Grand Prize winner that will receive a $300 credit to buy anything on the Madvapes website!

There will be 3 runner-ups who can choose anything out of the Starter Kit category. You can keep the kit for yourself, or pick something to PIF to someone in need!

Starter Kits - Madvapes.com

To be entered into this contest, you need to post a few things:

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

3) Your holiday plans!

That's it! Each winner will be chosen at random on January 4. You can post in this thread more than once, but each person can only be entered into the raffle one time.

Thanks everyone! Good luck, and Happy Holidays from Madvapes!

Happy Holidays!!!!! This is an amazing giveaway good luck everyone:
1) There is so many cool things it was hard to choose... after several hours I have my picks totaling 300$:
  • First Edition Deviate (currently $100)
  • Coil Master DIY tool Kit (49.99)
  • Coil Master Kbag (19.99)
  • Mod Claw (9.99)
  • Bullet Drip Tip (4.99)
  • various e liquids for the remainder.
2) I would love to try out the Kanger Nebox Starter Kit
3) We dont have many plans, I really just take the time to enjoy family and have fun together enjoying each others company and time which is often missed out on the reast of the year.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Assorted Batteries, A charger, bunch of Juice, Wick, wire, Misc build material.

SMOK Micro One Kit

3) Your holiday plans!

Nothing, sit my rump on the sofa, eat, watch sports and sleep my vacation time away!!
(which is exactly what I did)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
thank you for a wild and wonderful contest!

1. hmmm what would i get?? so many choices!!
plume . love it!!
11671-1.jpg

The Plume, 50 Watt | Madvapes

or maybe....the blacksmith
Blacksmith Collection | Madvapes
12046-1.jpg

the amigo
http://www.madvapes.com/amigo-itsuwa-chain-reaction.html
11871-1.jpg

1 for a friend i would get the cool fire 4
Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub G Kit | Madvapes
12175-3.jpg

and what we did for the holidays was visit family ..over ate.. got fat lol
hope u had a wonderful holiday too!!!

Happy Monday! It's time for the Madvapes Holiday Contest! This contest will be spanning 2 weeks, ending on January 4, 2016.

There will be 1 Grand Prize winner that will receive a $300 credit to buy anything on the Madvapes website!

There will be 3 runner-ups who can choose anything out of the Starter Kit category. You can keep the kit for yourself, or pick something to PIF to someone in need!

Starter Kits - Madvapes.com

To be entered into this contest, you need to post a few things:

3) Your holiday plans!

That's it! Each winner will be chosen at random on January 4. You can post in this thread more than once, but each person can only be entered into the raffle one time.

Thanks everyone! Good luck, and Happy Holidays from Madvapes!

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Happy holidays
1 if I win the grand prize I would go for the
Sigelei Fuchai 200W Box Mod, batteries and a charger.
2 if I win the pif prize I would have to sit down with my wifeys coworker, Robin, and help her pick something out.
3 piggy and I spent Christmas cooking dinner for us and our puppies. New Years will be the same. We also are going to finish off our kitchen.

Thank you for all these awesome contests...

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize?
I would most likely get the following items:

1 of the Joyetech EGrip OLED CL Kits
1 of the EHPro Kayfun 4 RTAs
3 of the EHPro Kayfun Plus RTAs (one for me, one for my mom, and one for my cousin)
3 of the ITaste MVP 3.0 Kits (one for me, one for my mom, and one for my cousin)

Then I would spend the rest on some of the cheaper items, like battery cases/holders, drip tips, wire, etc. :)

I'd most likely have my mom pick out one of the Starter Kits, or I would choose one for her.

3) Your holiday plans!
My plans were to visit with family (and exchange gifts) on Christmas Eve, which is exactly what I did :) As for New Years, I don't really have anything planned. I wish I could go down to Las Vegas for a couple days, which is what my mom, my brother, and I used to do for New Year's Eve (of course we only lived a few hours from Vegas back then), but since that won't be happening I doubt I will be doing anything special.

Thanks for the amazing opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread