Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I would prefer to have the option of using the standard PC site on my mobile device. I generally shop from my Android, and the mobile format of madvapes is pretty much useless. I've been a customer to Madvapes for over 3 years and always happy with the selection and pricing, but haven't bought anything since the mobile redirect started without option to use standard view.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Reactions: Foggy Road

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was going to order......but Cotton candy is "sold out"..............That is the first time I have ever seen that...... The 510 prewired connectors are also "sold out"..............how am I supposed to take advantage of the 10% off if the items I want are not there?
I had stuff in my cart & was going to deposit some $$ into my ordering account when I went just now to see how much I needed to deposit I can't even access my cart.....

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
The sold out stuff is a bummer, but not being able to access your cart is something else. Just exit out, and reopen your internet, and go back to madvapes website. That should take care of it. :) If it still does not work restart your computer and go back to madvapes website, sign in, and go to cart. :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I would prefer to have the option of using the standard PC site on my mobile device. I generally shop from my Android, and the mobile format of Madvapes is pretty much useless. I've been a customer to Madvapes for over 3 years and always happy with the selection and pricing, but haven't bought anything since the mobile redirect started without option to use standard view.

You are getting the desktop site. It has to do with how big the screen is. The website automatically adjusts itself to fit in the window. Try it: go to Madvapes - Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigarettes, E-Cigs on your PC, and have the browser window full-screen. Now click the button between the "X" and the "-" at the top right corner to enter window mode. Now resize your window. You can see how it adjusts. Shrink it down until it's the size of your mobile screen. It's going to look the same. The idea is that no matter what device you're viewing the website on, it will always look proportional. There's not really a whole lot we can do, even if we wanted to, other than completely overhaul the website.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
When there's a problem with an order, one finds out how good their supplier really is. I received an order last Friday that was missing one item, a Vision product that is no longer being sold and is out of stock. I submitted a ticket Friday night, and asked for an alternative that was the same price if a replacement could not be shipped. On Tuesday, I logged in to find I had a new order in process, for more than I requested! I also received an email which included an apology for the oversight. I know that Madvapes has grown dramatically since my first order a few years ago, but the service is still great. Thanks to Madvapes and Rebekah!

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
You guys doing an update or something? I'm just getting a blank white page...
(edit: five minutes after writing this, the site returned to it's former glory)

Aside from the missing website (which I assume will be back soon), my only complaint is that I was about to purchase that EhPro Maraxus (as my first mech) and the moment I decided to take the plunge - it disappeared. Not even an 'out of stock' note; just gone. /cry

I'm waiting for my first order atm (a nimbus clone) and so far everything's been great. I really like your site layout. Easy on the eyes and logical, and the large versions of pics are actually LARGE, which is very nice.

Last edited:

kadkins11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I still think you guys should start some kind of customer loyalty program for your B&M stores. I'm in one of them purchasing something at least once a week. I was in the Smith Corners Store 4 times last week! By the way the Kats Blood and the Passion Punch that they make at that location are EXCELLENT! And both of the stores I've been to have great employees that are very helpful!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The menu is at the top of the page and when you scroll to look at something the menu will drop and cover half my screen on my laptop so I have to keep scrolling to read about the product.

You should try increasing your display resolution. It sounds like you have it too low. When it's too low, it makes everything look too big. When you have the correct resolution for your monitor, the box shouldn't even come close to taking up half the screen. It'll also make everything you do on your PC look much better.

Last edited:

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
You should try increasing your display resolution. It sounds like you have it too low. When it's too low, it makes everything look too big. When you have the correct resolution for your monitor, the box shouldn't even come close to taking up half the screen. It'll also make everything you do on your PC look much better.

That didn't make any difference. When I scroll about 1/4 down the page the menu will drop down.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
That didn't make any difference. When I scroll about 1/4 down the page the menu will drop down.

It's not going to stop it from dropping down, but it shouldn't be as invasive. On my screen, it only hangs down about an inch. Anyway you could post a screenshot?

Website Screenshot.jpg

Here's what it looks like for me. Does yours look anything like this, or does it hang down more?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread