MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to see more vape shops in the thomasville/high point area would be great! Its hard to get your hands on and There is literally no where close to get good vape supplies without going online or drive for 40 minutes for over priced middle of the mall vape mods at a stand. Theres alot of people in the area that are interested in vaping but no where to get it. Just like alot of people I personally like to see it in person before I make a purchase why I have problems buying off-line And more people who arnt informed about vaping and would learn about it. Also would like to see more mods like the nemesis, the vamos, itaste mvp, or the 134. :vapor:

kvothe

Mar 31, 2014
United States
i love madvapes.com you guys are awsome. i have gotten 4 starter kits from you so far and all but 1 of them are perfect have 1x1100 mah ego twist that the twist part is broke and wont change off 3.2 volts but the bat still works. My favorite item from your store is the grab bags i just love them i get more excided waiting to see what ill get than waiting for any of my other vaping goodies.

old_geezer

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Lansing, MI USA
I started vaping about 3 weeks ago. I started with one of your starter kits. 2 plain 650 batteries, 4 mega dual coil cartomizers, and some juice. It was a great kit to start with. When I started learning more I was like "Why did they give me funky cartomizers?" And now I realized it is because they are SOOOO easy to use and work well. 1.6 ohm dual coil that can't leak and puts out a ton of vape on a plain 3.7V eGo battery. Nice job guys! And I love your Icicle Apple juice. Girl who works at a local B&M tried a hit of mine, then ordered some from you:) 3 weeks went fast. Now I've got an SVD, MVP 2.0, Ego Mega V2 and a lot more. 25 days with no cigs! Thanks for the fine start!
- Joe

stonesfl

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Sunrise Fl
Never been to your physical store but orders quite a bit from you online. Id like to see the ability to order extra flavor shots for top vapor liquids. Also like to see links on tank descriptions for coil ordering I always seem to have to hunt down the correct coils and go back to the tanks I own or are thinking about buying to double check to make sure I do not misorder.And the last thing may be a thing or maybe not easier way to apply points to orders only seem to have the option / able to find point redemption about every 2nd order. other than that great easy to use website very nice selection of just about anything ecig related keep up the good work.

I don't think I would change anything about Madvapes. We don't have any stores in our area, so we have to order online. We've only had one problem (not even Madvapes' fault) and they fixed it for us right away. I think it was Johnny. USPS lost our package. I filed a claim with USPS, and Madvapes sent us out the order again on the very same day. Literally there with me every step of the way. Don't change your customer service, because you guys have that going for you for sure! I feel there is a pretty decent selection of items to keep me satisfied for quite a long time.

If I had to think of anything, maybe more embossed or printed eGo batteries to choose from if there is such a thing out there.
Bigger carrying cases (cause I'm building up quite a stash)
And keep those coupon codes coming, because like others have said, everyone loves a deal.

All in all, Madvapes ROCKS, and you have my business for a very long time.

Thanks
-Amy

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I love that they have rewards points that continue to add up and don't go away. My first few orders from madvapes in early 2012 and my wishlist is still there too. My cart is "on-going" which is another nice!

I'm waiting for more flavor extracts (hint, hint :D) before I order more stuff because I'm mainly into DIY e-liquids now.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
website down for orders?
There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.
Gateway error: Your transaction has been declined. Please make sure your billing information matches the billing information of your credit card or contact your bank for more information.

Thry charge a $1 temporary fee for security reasons. I don't know what payment method your using but if you are using a prepaid card with a certain amount on it make sure you leave an extra dollar gor the security charge. Like if you have $50 on a card only spend $49 of it to make sure the $1 charge can still be made. Every attempt you make you are charged $1 too so be careful. :) I would just call them they can check you out really fast over the phone.

Dumas Mesuri

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Highlandville, MO, USA
Thry charge a $1 temporary fee for security reasons. I don't know what payment method your using but if you are using a prepaid card with a certain amount on it make sure you leave an extra dollar gor the security charge. Like if you have $50 on a card only spend $49 of it to make sure the $1 charge can still be made. Every attempt you make you are charged $1 too so be careful. :) I would just call them they can check you out really fast over the phone.

Just placed my first order and had to call after several attempts, wonder how many dollars I will have in limbo? I must say the extra 5 minutes it took to order was worth it. Got shipping confirmation 1 hour and six minutes after order confirmation...That is FAST!!!

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
I visit your website ALOT and a lot of times when I get on there I want to use the search bar except it doesn't seem to work right. I think that would help a lot just being able to type in what you want to find instead of having to navigate through pages and pages of items. I've searched for things that I know are on the site and it still tells me it can't find the item. So can you fix the search bar on the site please?

Oh and I just want to add that I love your B&M stores and I'm in there at least once a week checking out mods and RBA's and stuff. Madvapes is the first place I check when I want to get something new. Thanks for being such an awesome place to buy vape gear!

kthxbye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread