Madvapes Weekly Contest - April 11 through April 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
I had a thought if they ban ecigs on planes ok what about medical devices tht are battery operated and lets say someone traveling with a medical device and the battery fails and you have an ecig or something with possibly same type or ratings of a battery that could be used to power the medical device and save someones life. Bc first your in a plane where is the plane gonna land to get medical help if this person needs that device to live and especially if the plane is over the ocean some place. I dont fly and I am not sure what regulations are on people needing to have some medical device and flying but it was a thought that hey it may be an ecig that someone has but the battery could possibly be used in case of an emergency. Maybe my thought is to broad or narrow with out alot of facts. I have diabetes so its just like I think would be allowed one syringe with vial of insulin as carry on but can have more in stowed luggage but what if needle breaks and I desperately need my insulin how many people would have an unused syringe on board very few would be my guess. But batteries would be more plentiful if a medical device failed and it was. Say possible to use or some how temporarily recharge that device. Maybe I should have thought this and sent with letter to senator. Hope I dont seem to be just rambling nonsense.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Wow! Christmas came a LOT earlier this year!

Haven't unboxed or set up yet, but just wanted to show how amazingly generous MadVapes is. This is just amazing, thanks SO much @Crowedude654 !

image.jpg

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Wow! Christmas came a LOT earlier this year!

Haven't unboxed or set up yet, but just wanted to show how amazingly generous MadVapes is. This is just amazing, thanks SO much @Crowedude654 !

View attachment 546862
awesome, and yes MadVapes does put together fantastic prize packages
week after week

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I just sent mine.
I added this to my response>
These types of batteries are also used in Laptop computers, flashlights, cordless power tools and I'm sure other items as well. It would be unfair and improper to impose regulations against a certain sector of people while allowing others to bring these types of batteries aboard an aircraft.

Thank you for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread