Madvapes Weekly Contest - April 25 through April 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
I would puck out the kanger topbox mini because the tank is really good for someone starting out and most intermediate vapers. I would pif to my friend Matt who keeps losing or breaking ego ones. He has had at least 3 of them and they just don't hold up well for him, it would be nice for him to have something better quality and has top fill than what he has

Thanks crowedude and madvapes

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I have a good choice who is already half way there. Our poker game has a dealer who uses a vuse when he is indoors and smokes analogs the rest of the time. He finds the bigger mods and tanks intimidating, but is open to trying them. If I won, I would get him started with either the Evic, Kanger top box kit or the Coolfire 4 w/Isub g kit.....I'd need to research them a bit to see which one is the easiest to deal with.

TYTYTY for the contest!

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Hard to choose but the ego one I would choose to give to co worker who wants to quit smoking but finacially not able to get a set up with child support and other things going on. I chose this modle bc more control options for when they want to do more advanced stuff and can I believe get rba for the ego one tank. Which would help on buying coils for co worker.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'd like to get the joyetech evic vtc mini kit if I were chosen. I am trying to switch my wife over to vaping and started her with an innokin t18 kit and she's starting to show more of an interest. I think the evic would be a nice step up for her.

_JB_

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I would choose the Kanger TopBox Mini and PIF it to one of my coworkers.

Thanks for the contest.
    12206-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread