Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 10 through August 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to this week's giveaway! Here's this week's prize:

1 x Amigo Itsuwa Chain Reaction Mod
1 x Amigo Itsuwa Donner 22 tank
5 x Donner 22 Replacement coils
2 x 26650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any e-liquid
1 x Surprise Extra Gift (It'll be worth your while!)

To be eligible to win this week, we're going to try something new. Each person needs to vote on who wins. Just submit a post with the name of the person you'd like to win (their ECF name). Also, you CAN vote for yourself! But there's a catch. These are the rules:

1) Each vote for another person counts as 1 vote.

2) Each vote for yourself counts as 3 votes.

3) If everybody votes for themselves, nobody wins the prize.

4) If everybody votes for somebody else, nobody wins the prize.

5) If you vote for yourself, and somebody else votes for you, your 3 votes, and the 1 vote from another person, no longer count towards the total, bringing you back to 0 votes. This means that if you vote for yourself, someone else can use their vote to erase your total and start you back at 0. You can continue to accumulate votes as normal.

This all may go horribly awry, but I think it'll be fun! If you think the rules are too complicated, just think about how it's going to be for me, trying to figure who wins on Friday! :ohmy:

Let's give this a shot and see what happens! Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
My Vote is for @NancyR, A great advocate for Vaping, here and elsewhere, even on a tight budget she still goes to our Capitol and Fights for Vaping rights! I know of none more worthy. Besides that she is a great friend. :) Thanks for the Contest MadVapes!

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I guess I'll wait and see if there's someone else as needy as me to vote for. I really need this set up as I only have the Istick and a Naut mini... no back up whatsoever and I'm unemployed at the time so have no funds to buy anything else. It took me quite awhile to save for my first mod and I love it and it got me off cigarettes. I'm so thankful for that but I constantly pray that nothing goes wrong with it. I'm a very nice person and truly needy of this, please, please vote for me.

Yes, I am campaigning for votes, lol, but everything I said is true. Is this allowed?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Now given the :rules: and how voting will work, given that I cannot single out any one individual person who I truly believe this prize package should go to when there are so many I would want to vote for - I think I will vote for the one person who probably doesn't NEED a single vote for them in a far stretching hope that they will do the right thing when they WIN to give the prize package to the one person who is nominated/has entered this contest in NEED . . . " @Crowedude654 "

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I guess I'll wait and see if there's someone else as needy as me to vote for. I really need this set up as I only have the Istick and a Naut mini... no back up whatsoever and I'm unemployed at the time so have no funds to buy anything else. It took me quite awhile to save for my first mod and I love it and it got me off cigarettes. I'm so thankful for that but I constantly pray that nothing goes wrong with it. I'm a very nice person and truly needy of this, please, please vote for me.

Yes, I am campaigning for votes, lol, but everything I said is true. Is this allowed?

Yes, it's allowed! Just remember....if nobody votes for themselves, nobody wins!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Ok since someone has to be
can-stock-photo_csp23084843.jpg
I vote for @RaceGun59
Now that we got that little :rules: out of the way
Let's have fun.

Last edited: