Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 10 through August 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I like everyone here, and I am having such a hard time choosing!! Hmmmmmm...................
I will vote for @Lannie , because I know she would be so happy to get this :)

Thank you madvapes and Crowedude!

BTW: This is an awesome game! I hope we do this again in the future!! Too cool [emoji41]

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
.... so that this Prize can go to someone really in NEED as I suggested in "My" contest entry . . . ;)

Yup, that's why my vote went to a noob who likely has less vape equipment than I carry when I venture out to the grocery store....;)

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Well according to the rules I have to vote for myself once to be entered since I haven't been mentioned in the thread, so I'll go ahead and get that out of the way before I do some PIF entries! Thanks crowedude for the fun and slightly confusing contest! :D ;)

54737020.jpg

Reactions: cooladdict

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well according to the rules I have to vote for myself once to be entered since I haven't been mentioned in the thread, so I'll go ahead and get that out of the way before I do some PIF entries! Thanks crowedude for the fun and slightly confusing contest! :D ;)

54737020.jpg

You only get one vote.

Andria

Reactions: vmtorres1

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
To @CountBoredom
@tick22
@sharkey
@Reddhott
@VapingTurtle
@rbeckys8
@NGAHaze

Thank_You_So_Much.gif

How very kind of you all to vote for me when you could have voted for yourselves. I'm very grateful and appreciative.

I'm a bit late acknowledging you all since my computer has decided to only work when IT wants to.
lousyputer.gif

Thanks again for being so thoughtful to me.

I'd love to pick you all as my choice but will pick tick22 since he thinks I know how to play so well.;)

Haze that was supposed to be a secret!!:ohmy:Photos on the way. :p

Last edited:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I haven't a clue who to vote for. There's quite a few I do know who I'd cast a vote for. How to decide is the issue. I flipped a coin, heads to vote for someone I know, tails to someone I don't know (even though I really don't know any of you). Tails. Then I tried playing rock paper scissors to pick...it didn't work, I accused myself of cheating. So then I thought "random", but after 5 tries landing on someone who was giving their vote away I was more confused. I checked my coin to make certain it didn't have two tails. Nope. So then I got a deck of cards and drew cards for whom to pick, but I forgot who drew what ... Eeniee...meanie,,,mineee,,, MO!

I vote for Zelda.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I re-read the rules about 5 times and I think I got it sorted out, I don't know why it's so confusing to me. It wasn't made clear in the first post that we could only vote once, I thought we could vote for each other as much as we wanted otherwise I would have given a vote for @KatzWh1skers because they're in need of a good mod. If for some strange reason my first 3 point vote to myself is the winning one, I'd like to PIF to this person anyway if possible.

Thanks for the great weekly giveaways, you throw in some really nice gear each time. I appreciate it! :cool:;)

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread