qy7yvunu.jpg

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Overheard while lounging on the beach:
Two retired businessmen were lounging on the bleach.
The first one was talking and said "A multimillion dollar fire allowed me to retire."
The second nodded and replied "A multimillion dollar flood allowed me to retire."
The first man looked to the other with arched eyebrows and inquired "just how the hell do you start a flood?"

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, So, this nurse is line at the bank, in a hurry as usual...........She get to the teller and is fumbling around in her purse for her pen...finally finds it and starts to fill out her deposit ticket and realizes she is holding a rectal thermometer..........Looking up at the flabbergasted teller, she says without missing a beat......" Oh great, some A******s got my pen!"

Just a little medical humor for you all. :)

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
The man was having a mid-life crisis and had purchased a new sports car.
Out on the highway he was going 70..80..90..A state trooper pass in the opposite direction.
Around the trooper comes, lights and siren going.
Faster the man goes..100..110..120.
Finally common sense preveils and he pulls over.
The trooper pull in bhind him and walks to the car.
The trooper says "Sir you were going so fast you will get jail time, howerever if you can give me an excuse I haven't heard before I'll let you go."
The man thinks for a few seconds then responds"well officer last week my wife ran off with a state trooper and I thought you were him bringing her back"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread