MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 16 through February 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Time for a new giveaway! This week, we're giving away a lot of copper!

1 x EHPro Overdose
1 x EHPro LB rda (Copper)
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of any e-liquid

As some of you know, Chinese New Year is happening right now. That means that many of the manufacturers in China have stopped production, and the vaping drought begins. We've stocked up on important items, but in the meantime, we're looking at all kinds of new stuff to order as soon as the holiday is over.

So, to be entered into the contest this week, let us know what you'd like to see us add to our product line. We want to carry the things YOU want, so let us know! It can be existing products, or things that aren't even out yet. Anything goes!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have been shopping at Madvapes for my equipment since I first started vaping and it has been over a year now. I am such a big fan of Madvapes, because of their great customer service and high quality products.
I just do not know what I would like to see you guys carry....because you guys already carry my favorite things :) hmmmm....maybe an ohms meter, the black box ones that are around $9. I would really like to get one of those :)
Thank you Madvapes for the contest! Good luck everyone!

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I don't know how popular they are, but I think the new IPV Mini - both V1 and V2 - are great looking mods. Otherwise your selection is top-notch and I have no complaints. The last time you asked this question for a giveaway, I asked for more wide-bore drip tips, which I notice you have. Great job, guys =)
That said, it seems like at one time you had some very relevant DIY mod making stuff, but it's kind of out of date, now. Maybe a build-your-own mechanical box-mod kit? Tracking down parts is a pain, so that would be awesome.

Thanks for another cool contest!

ETA ps. Thanks so much for changing the name on the LB. That was a very good decision lol

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
At first I couldn't think of what isn't already there, but I kept digging. Here's one thing that I would find useful - silicone single battery covers for 18650's to add to the battery case selection. Most of the time, one spare 18650 is all I need to take with me, and a slip on cover like that makes it pocketable.

Thanks for the fun!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
While I am a long time MadVapes shopper....too many times you are sold out of the DIY items.....I wish you could keep in stock the items you have listed.....when you look at the buttons and LED's(Puck Mod items) you will see what I mean...it takes months before they are back in stock and then they sell out fast(that should tell you something)...you are the best place around to get all you need for DIY....but it's no good if you are sold out of any of those...I do like the new website and how it pushes the out of stock to the end...so if you are sold out of something it's not showing in the first few items..but needless to say there is many of my favorite items sold out now that have been since last year........

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
saw a prototype of an Alien type box type mod DNA40.

You should make it!!!!

saw a picture of it and would die to have one....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzdeviate1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread