Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thanks for the contest and the opportunity to give feedback.

You have the Aspire Atlantis, but no other Aspire tanks. While you have some that are much the same by other manufacturers, I think many people would like to have the Aspire nautilus and nautilus Mini, with the choice of both BDC and the newer BVC Heads. And the Aspire Vivi Nova.

And these have been out of stock forever...

510/901 White Drip Tip Replacement O-Ring

MadVapesO-Ring.jpg

I'd like to see this material of O-Ring available in several sizes, like for various sizes of top caps and internal parts.

I'd also like to suggest that instead of moving Out of Stock items to the end of the listings, that you keep them in order and place an Out of Stock notice on the link to the item. This would save confusion on whether or not you normally carry an item, and make it easily known that it is Out of Stock.

I'd also like to say that I liked the way the old Search results worked a lot better, and I think the Search pane dropdown list should have all items that are no longer carried removed from the search returns. For example, type in "aspire" and look how long the return list is.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Time for a new giveaway! This week, we're giving away a lot of copper!

1 x EHPro Overdose
1 x EHPro LB RDA (Copper)
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of any e-liquid

As some of you know, Chinese New Year is happening right now. That means that many of the manufacturers in China have stopped production, and the vaping drought begins. We've stocked up on important items, but in the meantime, we're looking at all kinds of new stuff to order as soon as the holiday is over.

So, to be entered into the contest this week, let us know what you'd like to see us add to our product line. We want to carry the things YOU want, so let us know! It can be existing products, or things that aren't even out yet. Anything goes!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

You have such a great selection that it's difficult to think of anything you don't have! I agree with someone who posted earlier, that it would be nice to see bags of o rings containing all the sizes needed for some of the more popular tanks, like the Kayfuns, Subtanks, Taifuns, Lemos, Orchids, etc. or at least to carry o rings individually and tell on each size, which toppers they fit and where. It's really difficult to find replacement o rings and know which sizes you need!

ColbeWan

Dec 21, 2014
usa
Great idea for a contest!
As a modder, i would like to see more DiY stuff: better fire buttons, battery sleds that can hold 18650, 26650, etc. charging boards for the DNA sold separately, or even some DNA 40's, or the SX350.
and how about vapesox, or even vape bands? bet they would sell like hotcakes.
And I really think you need to do something about your search system. I was looking for something the other day, couldn't find it, I ended up googling it and the first listing was madvapes and you ended up having the item after all! very annoying!
Thanks again for the opportunity to give you guys feedback.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
So, to be entered into the contest this week, let us know what you'd like to see us add to our product line. We want to carry the things YOU want, so let us know! It can be existing products, or things that aren't even out yet. Anything goes!

First off, I'd like to tip my hat to Madvapes for the contest, and secondly to you and the other online vendors for having to try and keep up with the rapidly changing world of vape equipment. I don't think any other industry changes as fast. The fashion industry sets the trends for the upcoming season and that's what you get. Automobiles have yearly models. Oh, a few have introduced mid-year models but that is rare. It seem that every few weeks a version 2, or 3, or 4 of some piece of equipment comes out. Trying to pick what will be hot and what will not has to be a daunting task. To add inventory you have to get rid of inventory. You have 80 selections of VV/VW mods. How do you pick which ones to drop if you add the Istick line.
Actually the one thing I was surprised not to find was cotton for wicking. I would like to see that added to your wire & wick section.

Thanks for listening to my rant Crowedude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread