Status
Not open for further replies.

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
I cant wait for this to come out & I hope MadVapes is the first to have it.
rmt.jpg
Kanger RMT,, Bottom Feeder? Middle Squonker?? how would you guys characterize this thing ?
It doesnt matter I still want/need/gotta have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey! Thanks for another great contest!!!! I'd like to see more variety in the high wattage VV/VW box mods. They offer more for the beginner to the advanced vaper. Maybe also, a pre-made re-builders kit with all the necessary tools to build coils for any RBA/RDA. Your customer service is unmatched IMO so no worries there!!
Good Luck To All This Week!!! And as always...
KEEP ON VAPIN'!!!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
As someone who has PG allergy issues the one thing I would want is more 100 VG base liquids, or at least an easier way to pick them out of that really huge liquids selection. I just glaze over and give up trying to find them. There is no easy way to locate anything in there if you have that criteria when purchasing liquids.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
As someone who has PG allergy issues the one thing I would want is more 100 VG base liquids, or at least an easier way to pick them out of that really huge liquids selection. I just glaze over and give up trying to find them. There is no easy way to locate anything in there if you have that criteria when purchasing liquids.

I'd have to agree with this post! If you carry any PG-Free juices, it would be nice if they were placed in an additional PG-Free section/category. That section/category could show everything, or have them listed by brands.

I also find it hard to know which Flavorings are either PG-Free or Super Concentrates that could be mixed at 1% to 5%, like TPA/TFA Caramel Cappuccino can be. Even though it is in PG, 1% is all that is needed of this one, so I can use it. I would not try any juice above 5% PG, or any PG-Based Flavoring that needs to be mixed above 5%, and I really don't know if I could tolerate 5%.

It would be nice if things like Ethyl Alcohol, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl (for Custard Notes), and Triacetin were listed as well, for both Juices and Flavorings, but especially for Flavorings, as I understand that some juice companies may not release this information.

Those of us with a PG intolerance may be small in percentage, but we are large in number. Thanks for your consideration! :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'd have to agree with this post! If you carry any PG-Free juices, it would be nice if they were placed in an additional PG-Free section/category. That section/category could show everything, or have them listed by brands.

I also find it hard to know which Flavorings are either PG-Free or Super Concentrates that could be mixed at 1% to 5%, like TPA/TFA Caramel Cappuccino can be. Even though it is in PG, 1% is all that is needed of this one, so I can use it. I would not try any juice above 5% PG, or any PG-Based Flavoring that needs to be mixed above 5%, and I really don't know if I could tolerate 5%.

It would be nice if things like Ethyl Alcohol, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl (for Custard Notes), and Triacetin were listed as well, for both Juices and Flavorings, but especially for Flavorings, as I understand that some juice companies may not release this information.

Those of us with a PG intolerance may be small in percentage, but we are large in number. Thanks for your consideration! :)

Actually I'm pretty sure we are a larger slice of the market than some suppliers think.

In my case I don't have any problems with the amount of PG that may be in flavorings as a carrier, but I'm not looking for added PG on top of that. A generic disclaimer that says "our liquids are 80% VG..." is confusing us buyers. Does that mean you are adding 20% PG on purpose? Or does it mean it's your disclaimer for any PG that may - or may not - be in the flavorings? 20% added PG, in addition to PG in the flavorings, is more than I can tolerate and I can't parse it out based on the current product info. At that point I just walk away.

Just wanted to clarify that point. Obviously not trying to sneak in another contest entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread