MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 23 through February 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Not a coffee fan. Start my day with something like this.
3c7d6984f91d0dc350e822a4c87f9da4.jpg

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
goodmorning1.gif

Unfortunately I don't drink coffee in the morning, and I say unfortunately because it's not that I don't like coffee, it's that it doesn't seem to agree with me. Every time I drink some I end up with a (mild) stomach ache :( but that may be because I can never drink only one cup :lol: I do like caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks, but I haven't had one in quite awhile. Nowadays I drink V8 Splash Tropical Blend (or just water) in the morning, and sometimes Cherry DrPepper :laugh:

Oh and by the way, awesome prizes this week, I had to enter this one :D and as always thanks for the chance! :thumb:

Agorizer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
In the Market
Coffee! YES! Just a BIT of sugar (like, half of one of those diner packs), and a BIT of half-n-half; just enough to lighten it.
At 16 when I started my first "real" job, my new boss asked one cold morning if I would like him to pick me up a coffee while he was out. Then asked if I wanted white and sweet for it. When I said yes to both, he said "You don't like coffee much, do ya?"

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Old school here and YES to Coffee. Strong, generally either Sumatra or Mexican with creamer.. I buy whole roasted beans and grind fresh. My coffee maker has a stainless carafe so I can set it to go at 6 or so and it will still be fresh and hot when I get up. Don't like those pod makers because they are piddly. When hubby is home, we generally go through 3 or 4 pots a day. He stops about 3 or so in the afternoon but I drink coffee morning til bedtime. Most don't seem to drink coffee much any more.. they drink Latte, Cappuccino, or Mocha instead. You go for a COFFEE and they ask you if you want an AMERICANO... grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread