Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 11 through January 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday, and Happy New Year! Starting off 2016, here's what we're giving away this week:

1 x eleaf iStick 60W TC
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x EHPro eTank S2
1 x 5-Pack eTank Replacement coils (TC or VW, Winner's Choice)

To be eligible to win this week, just post in this thread and answer the following question:

What's your New Year's Resolution? (If you have one. If you don't have one, just tell us why you don't have one!)

The winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Don't have NEW YEAR Resolutions any more, since at this age I'm not even sure I will make it the full year . . .
dead-4.gif

Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

THANKS - for the contest and opportunity to enter . . . :D

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    My New Years resolution is to stop thinking, "Maybe I should stop smoking.", but not really being serious about it. I'm going on better than a year and 4 months of not smoking, and I seriously think about not starting to smoke again. I think that will be an easy resolution to uphold, since I don't want to! I'd start eating more tomatoes and eggplant if I couldn't vape anymore!

Thanks!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    My new year resolution is to continue refining my perfect vape. I've found my perfect mod. (And have MadVapes and @Crowedude654 to thank for starting me in the right direction) I've found my perfect Atty. Still have to settle on which tank since the base and Atty will fit several. And still need to find my recipe for watermelon rancher jooce.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    For so many years, I made the same resolution..."to try and stop smoking". For so many years, I was unable to do it. Last New Years was the last time I made that resolution, and I finally kept my promise to myself. I just passed one year smoke free, so this year my resolution is to remain smoke free, and get at least one other person to remain smoke free.

Thanks for the contest, @Crowedude654 !

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    What's your New Year's Resolution? (If you have one. If you don't have one, just tell us why you don't have one!)
    My resolution is to lose some weight.....I ate too much over the holidays last year..........so some exercise is in order..it's the only one I really made this year..........

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
    Like others has mentioned for the past 5 or 6 years my resolution has been to quit smoking and I have been quit over a year so this year's resolution is for me to help as many others to quit smoking as I can, by helping them get started with vaping, teaching them how to build coils, and letting them sample all of the different flavors I have and to overall try to guide others away from the stinkies and on to a better way of getting their nicotine.

So far since I have been on my vaping journey I have 3 people completely quit and helped my aunt cut down on her habit by half she was a 2-3 pack a day smoker for over 50 years now with the help of madvapes last contest and my guidance she is on her way to quitting completely and down to less than a pack a day.

Thanks again and good luck everyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread