1080.jpg

Thanks for the contest.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I'd like to finish my basement this year. Originally, it was a den with a smaller portion of it being where the washer, dryer, freezer and the dh's tools live. Then the oldest dd made it her bedroom, then she went to college, got married and now it's just collecting things. It needs to be a den again but to get there, someone has to go through all the things it's collected and decide where they should go. And then someone needs to paint and recarpet it. I'd like all that to happen by Thanksgiving so we have room to spread out during the holidays. Wish me luck. There's a lot of stuff down there now. :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I'd like to finish my basement this year. Originally, it was a den with a smaller portion of it being where the washer, dryer, freezer and the dh's tools live. Then the oldest dd made it her bedroom, then she went to college, got married and now it's just collecting things. It needs to be a den again but to get there, someone has to go through all the things it's collected and decide where they should go. And then someone needs to paint and recarpet it. I'd like all that to happen by Thanksgiving so we have room to spread out during the holidays. Wish me luck. There's a lot of stuff down there now. :)

Happy New Year Everyone!
Two words

YARD SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread