Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 18 through January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydde26

Jan 20, 2016
Hopkinsville
If I were to win this raffle i would have to choose the Og lockdown with the nixon rda the lockdown is just a beautiful piece of art accompanied with the added safety of a side fire mechanism. As far as when would i use it... Probably all the time, especially to try out new builds, but in public it would be my go to for special occassions much like a fine suit needs a nice watch as an accessory.

Reactions: dcfluegel

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I've looked at these for a few days and I think I like the EHPro Overdose in Copper. It's pretty :) To make it a matching set, the EHPro LB in Copper would look very nice with it. I'd use it mostly at home because it seems big and I usually carry something smallish with me to work or when I leave the house.

It takes the 18650 battery.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone! :)

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I've looked at these for a few days and I think I like the EHPro Overdose in Copper. It's pretty :) To make it a matching set, the EHPro LB in Copper would look very nice with it. I'd use it mostly at home because it seems big and I usually carry something smallish with me to work or when I leave the house.

It takes the 18650 battery.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone! :)
Not an entry...

That's the exact kit that I won when I first joined ECF one year ago. Still have it and love it. Great choice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: SLane

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Just to make my entry official (I posted when/why/how I'd use the prize if I won, but not what I'd choose....)
It's a toss up, been eyeing a SMPL and the Gaia she'll for a bit this week, with the SMPL being something I've looked at in the past. The rda, no clue, I'm easy, I'd either do a random pick of something by Wotofo (no complaints on any of the gear I've used by them) or the Nixon(if only because I like the pose as the logo....)

DrWoolyCloud

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2015
I would choose...
Mech- Wotofo Phantom Mech black
RDA - Freak Show rda black
Drip Tip - Freak Show chuff cap white
Batteries - PVTSO Elite IMR 18650 2800 mah 35a flat top
Wire - 24g titanium wire

my old smpl mod button broke and have no mechs at the moment. I would probably use it whenever I'm not driving and need a tank. Which would be quiet often.

Thanks for an awesome give away!
Edited to clean up a bit.

Last edited:

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
Awesome giveaway Madvapes. I would go with the Tesla Steam Punk
Wotofo Freakshow in copper
Copper YOLO Drip tip
PVTSO Elite IMR 18650, 2800mAh 35A Flat top's
Clapton Wire, 24G x 32G

I would use it at home when hanging out and watching tv where it is easier to manage refilling the dripper.

Thanks for all of the Great giveaway's.

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
The EHPro Nzonic | Madvapes
EHPro Dark Horse RDA, Stainless | Madvapes
http://www.madvapes.com/stainless-wide-bore-drip-tip.html
PVTSO Elite IMR 18650, 2800mAh 35A Battery, Flat Top | Madvapes
http://www.madvapes.com/vapowire-kanthal-a1-wire-30-feet.html 28 & 26G

I picked a simple mod, with room for a kick and has vent holes, a simple RDA for single coil builds, a big drip tip, batteries that looked good, 2 not crazy guage wires. I haven't started building yet, and haven't gotten a mech mod yet, but I want to learn, both in case horrible regulations come into play and because I can learn a lot, which would be fun. I'd use it instead of my regular setup to learn, and to see how great an RDA setup would be for flavor and thicker clouds...I'm not a cloud chaser, but it might taste really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread