Status
Not open for further replies.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
1. Luckily, my first setup came from MadVapes at Northlake. It was a great starter kit with 2 ego batteries and 5 cartomizers (atomizers? I get these two mixed up but they looked like cartomizers that would later be in the cartomizer tanks but without the holes except they were black) and 10 ml of liquid and all of this came in its on black ego case. I also bought 2 sample kits of liquid that came with 5 different flavors each and I think they were 10ml each. I loved these but I hated trying to drip the liquid into the cartomizers (atomizers) while trying to drive so I'd still smoke while driving. Which leads me to number 2 ....

2. Cartomizer tanks! I loved them. I could fill them up and go! I would visit MV every week to buy a new color cartomizer tank and more flavor sample packs to try. I still used the same ego batteries. No vv back then or I wasn't experienced enough to know the difference if there was. I would put different liquids in different color tanks and have drip tips that matched the colors of the tanks. It was so much fun :)

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new Madvapes giveaway! Here's this week prize:

1 x EHPro Crystal Mod
1 x EHPro Mr. Owl RDA
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any E-Liquid

To be eligible to win this week, post here telling us 2 things:

1) What was your first vape setup?

2) What was your first vape setup that actually got you to give up analogs?

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times if you'd like, but each person can only be entered into the contest once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

First vape set up EGO. Went to EGO-C shortly thereafter.
Vape setup to get me off analogs (3 years ago) was a REO with RM2 atomizer. 1.2 ohm coil with cotton wick.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Thanks for the chance!

1) What was your first vape setup?
It was a little pen-style eGo with a CE4 and some 555 tobacco juice. Think I paid $20 for the whole setup.

2) What was your first vape setup that actually got you to give up analogs?
Trick question for me. I never smoked analogs. I took up vaping to curb a growing cigar habit. I was getting to where I was smoking 3-5 stogies a week. Now I probably have 3-5 a year, plus the occasional pipe. I'm in the minority in that I've never been nicotine addicted. For me it was more the enjoyment of the hand-to-mouth, the flavor of the cigar, etc. Vaping fills that void nicely. And as an added bonus, as a former cigar guy, I don't inhale. So my vaping risks are even further mitigated by that. ;)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My first setup was a 401 "e-Health" kit from a smoke shop. It was an automatic setup with cartridges and attys, and lasted about a month. Nearly a year later, my first 510 kit with cartomizers won me over immediately. Even though the frequent charging and maintenance was a pain compared to today, I am still grateful for those 510's with cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread