Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! Time for a new madvapes Giveaway! This week, the prize is:

1 x Artery Vapor Summa Kit
batteries and Replacement coils

This thing is like the Nebox, but better in pretty much every way!

To be eligible to win this week, tell us about one vapor product that surprised you. It can be liquid, hardware, or anything else related to vaping. We want to know about one thing that you didn't think you'd like, but actually turned out to be awesome!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be eligible to win once!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I was surprised that I liked chocolate and coffee flavored e-liquids because when I started vaping I saw a lot of opinions-threads-posts that it was very difficult to make good chocolate and coffee e-liquids, and so I stayed away from those flavors for a long time.

Here I am over two years later and chocolates and coffees are my favorite flavors. In fact, I haven't even come across many chocolates/coffees that I didn't enjoy, and I have tried a lot of them!

Thank ya' for the contest!

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    The KangerTech K-box Mini surprised me. It was my first regulated mod, and it goes with me every day to work. It has been dropped and abused and other than a couple tiny little scratches it is perfect. It has never missed a beat. I picked up two more (platinum version) because I like it so much. I have parked the sub tank mini that came with it for now.
    Thanks for another great contest!

Last edited:
    Reactions: mattiem

standinthestars

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    My surprise was the kanger subtank mini. It was like a new world (of vaping) opened up when I first used this tank. I was not expecting such an upgrade from my iclear and protanks (with the flavor and vapor and versatility being the best surprises).

Thank you for the chance this week Crowedude!

Reactions: redrebel821

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    I guess it would the the Cloupor mini +

Cloupor had their problems with previous models so when I got it I was astounded at the quality of such a little work horse. Finish was excellent, weight was solid and easy to hold. It has been in daily rotation ever since and has yet to miss a beat.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    For me it would be the Reuleaux RX75. When I first saw one online I as really put off by the design but once I had one in my hand it quickly became my favorite mod, looks included! I really like the size and the way it feels in my hand, the battery panel fire button is awesome along with the stealthy hidden screen, add the low profile atty and it makes for one great mod :)

Thanks so much for the contest! :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I would have to say it's the Cubis tank.....I was not expecting to work as well as it does....and the best part of it is the ease of changing/checking the coil......it preforms as I though it would but it can produce massive clouds.....I am sure loving it today..........TY

12237.png

Joyetech Cubis Tank | Madvapes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread