MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 28 through August 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Oh wow! That's a tough call, I feel like each company has something (or a few things) they make really well, and other things not so much. I've had really good luck with vision products (everything I have from them is still going strong), smok, not so much (I've had a few things die or not perform well) .... My vote will have to be with innokin because they make the MVP and it's a rockstar! Everyone loves the MVP!!

Thanks for another contest!! :)

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
So far, my favorite one is EHPro. I love my HPro KFL+. It seems to be very well built. I also have a few clones from KindBright that seem very well made.

I have clones, as well as originals from some other companies that are pretty bad. My 3D Auto Dripper from Cigreen is complete junk, and my Coolfire 1 from Innokin only actually worked a couple times, and doesn't work at all now. (Although I love my MVP).

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I haven't used that many different products made from different companies. Three stand out for me although after reading through the posts here, as soon as I can, I think I need to try Innokin products.

Smok, if I'm not mistaken, was the original products we used with the ego kits from MV which included batteries and atomizers. Soon after we started on carto tanks. Smok will always rank high because they were first. The Dh and I also use smok vv winders now along with vision spinners and vivi novas and kranger protanks. Vision came out with the stone which was hard to use without a mouthful of juice but led us to the vivi novas which were such an upgrade from carto tanks as far as ease of use. After that we tried the kranger protanks which my dh loves but I stayed with the topwick tanks.

I will try other products as soon as the bb dd gets out of college or I win the lottery lol.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
My favorite manufacturer is a toss up but for the same reason.

Its a tie between innokin and hcigar.

Innokin because they make a variety of products that are suitable for people new to vaping and for old hands as well. They make high quality products that do what they are supposed to and come at a very fair price point. They use good components and have a huge following for good reason.

Hcigar makes some of the coolest mods on the market available to the masses at an affordable price. They make very high quality clones that are often done at a 1:1 ratio. While I would like to be able to pay the companies of origin for their intellectual conceptions, they are beyond my price point at the moment. And since hcigar products provide so many an affordable option to pursue their vaping needs beyond a beginner level I think they do a great service to the community who dont have a lot of disposable income.

If I had to choose a favorite I guess it would be innokin. The reason is that they are much more user friendly to new non smokers. It is also satisfying enough to offer a real chance to help drop the coffin nails for good.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck to you all!

Via spontaneous binary code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread