MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 1 through June 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday, and Happy June! This week, we're giving away a cloud-chaser's starter kit!

1 x Aspire CF Sub Ω Battery
1 x Aspire Atlantis tank Kit
1 x Aspire Atlantis Stainless Steel Hollow Sleeve Replacement tank
1 x Aspire Atlantis 5mL Replacement Tank
1 x Carrying Case (Winner's Choice of Type and Size)
1 x USB Charger
1 x AC Adapter
100mL of Any e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, tell us who your favorite manufacturer is! I've asked this question before, but there's a lot of companies coming out with some great stuff lately! Aspire, Smok, Sigelei....which one is your favorite right now!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. Feel free to post multiple times, but each person can only have one entry.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Not an entry.

I was last week's winner and want to say thank you to MadVapes and Crowedude for the truly generous prize package. This is surely one of the biggest weekly giveaways on ECF. That's a really nice package this week, too. Way to go, MadVapes!!!

Good luck to all in this week's contest. :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Ok, I'll go first. This week my favorite manufacturer is "ASPIRE" ... as in Aspire Nautilus Mini. I've been under the weather and all I can taste is cinnamon flavor in my Nautilus Mini. I call it a forced ADV, or in my case a forced AWV (all week vape). Thanks for the contest and opportunity MadVapes!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would also have to say Kanger....I have been using the Unitank for over a year, and now it's that and the Genitank.. For me those are the best...(I only wish the coils for this came in 2.2 or 2.5)
Kanger-Genitank-image.jpg

Thanks for the contest...

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I have loved my innokin things so much (this may be more of a throw back to most people since I don't hear much about them right now). The mvp2, itaste vvv3, vtr and the iclears are what I have used more than anything over the 15 months that I've vaped. Recently I did get a few great new products from other manufacturers that are more current, but I still want to say innokin because they have been my number one over the long haul.

Thank you for the chance this week!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I'm with Kanger also. My other tanks are literally falling apart while I still use my Mega daily and it's great (I bought them all at the same time). The new Subtank (Plus) is amazing also, I've bought two and decided yesterday I need a couple more for my rotation. I'd like to try the Aspire and see how they compare. So far, I've loved every Kanger item I've bought so I guess that makes me a fangirl.

A very, very close second place for me would be Eleaf. Love the Isticks and my Lemo tanks!

P.S. Very nice prize package here, thanks for the chance!

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
Even though I've been vaping for 6 years I don't try many new things and I'm not that familiar with manufacturers, but tend to buy the same things over and over and almost always from MadVapes. I'm more concerned with the seller than the manufacturer. I'll occasionally order direct from China. The 2 ohm cartomizers and Hangsen juice (and in the past Dekang) from MadVapes are my most frequent purchases. All my mods have been purchased from Madvapes: a couple plastic box mods (no longer sold), Telescope mech mod (no longer sold), and I'm currently using the Galileo mech mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread