MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 29 through July 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Right off the bat, please be aware that this contest will be ending on Thursday this week!

The prizes this week are:

1 x Innokin SVD 2.0 Express Kit
1 x Smok GDC tank
5 x Replacement Micro-Core Coils w/ Adjustable juice Flow
2 x 18650 Batteries
2 x 18350 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, I need your help! Post at least one suggestion for a giveaway you'd like to see in the future! By now, most of you know how the weekly contests work. I try to keep things fun and interesting, so what kind of giveaway would YOU like to participate in!

You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the drawing once!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
To be honest, with the kind of prize packages you giveaway I would participate in any and all of your contest's...lol

Seriously, I like it when you keep it simple, Last weeks, with what are you vaping, simple, neat and interesting.

I like to see pics of peoples set up's, so thats an idea, not just Mod and Juice, but build stations, dressed up tanks, etc...

I'll think of some other stuff later.

Reactions: liblue1

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I have to agree with race. You have had the best contest thread; consistent week in and out with variety and awesome prizes. Some weeks are pure fun, some are informative, some are policy oriented, some are to help new vapers, but all are great! What I also like is that it has always been one entry per person, which is really all I have time for these days...so this is one of the very few that I still participate in.

My suggestion would be to narrow down the criteria for a "funny" or "make me laugh" giveaway. For instance, rather than asking everyone to post anything that they find funny, maybe ask for it to be a certain theme, such as, funny stories about our start-up kit experiences or funny things we went through when we started out. But it could be anything...weird/funny foods, movie characters, clothing, etc....

Thanks for the contest!!

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I enjoy the kind where I learn a little about the people and vaping experiences of our members. The ways vaping has helped us, how much money have we have saved since starting (or not!), how we've helped smokers get started or introduced vaping ideas to them and things of that nature. Thank ya' for the chance this week and I'll enjoy reading everyone's suggestions!

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
I am new to the forum, and haven't participated in any of the contests, so this is my first. I think this is a great way to get new gear and hear about other vapers. Not having any background on your previous contests, i could suggest the following:

Newbie stories. and there can be a couple of categories, like "how you got started" or "what was your first upgrade?"

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have to WIN this package....or I will psycho_1.jpg ....I would suggest a contest of the "word search" variety. Everyday use a word in a well placed location on the Madvapes.com website. We in turn will have to peruse the site to find the word. Then we post the word we think is the one here(and only one word) for ease of having to read all the entries. The person who finds all or the majority of the correct words for the week WINS, ties go to the one who posted first.

The word used on the website will need to be something like this ECF so it is easily seen, but where it is could be anywhere....for example , on the page for the EHPro Bare Bones you place the "word" in the area where you sometimes use "out of stock"/"in stock".

Now this may seem too involved so you will need to post everyday what area the word is in..."today's word is in Fruit flavors" or VV/VW devices.

OH just send me this weeks prize, skip the details, I just gave you a great marketing strategy!!;):w00t:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I too enjoy the simplicity of the Madvapes contests. It is nice not having to jump through hoops to enter, and I like the 1 post to enter. Although, with the prize packages from Madvapes I would jump through hoops if I had to just to enter! Lol :)
Viewing pictures of other's set-ups is fun! I enjoy putting faces to people and/or seeing other's set-ups! Hearing about other's stories is also great, because it is always fun to learn about each other :)
Thank you Madvapes and Crowedude for everything that you do :) I have not entered in a while, but i could not resist this one :) Good luck everyone :)

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Crowe, I think you have been doing a great job with your contests as is. You've come up with interesting entry requirements every week, and offer dynamite prizes. Just keep going as you have!

Thanks for doing these contests, and happy 4th upcoming!!

:thumbs:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So far you have lots of great ideas......pictures of set up's is good.....and so are funnies....and stories....or guess the ohm's......what are your plans for..?............if you really want easy...pick a number between 1-?.......
What ever you do it's always good.......Thank you Madvapes/Crowedude you are the best.....

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I agree with the simple one entry per week idea. I particularly like the advocacy (answer this survey, write to that congressman)--although I understand that, in many cases, responses are on the honor system. I also like reading about people's vape experiences or preferences. And while I enjoy seeing the faces behind the avatars, I know there are many people who prefer not to post photos of themselves for privacy reasons.

Actually, I've enjoyed all of the contests I've participated in so far, and the prizes are fantastic. Maybe one day I'll win... :)

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
You can post as many times as you want, but each person can only be entered into the drawing once!

Oh, and I really like this rule. Those of us that like to post a bunch have no better shot at winning than those that just post a little bit. No need to spam the thread for better odds.
:thumb:

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
You can add me to the list of your fans of the way you are currently doing things.

I appreciate the one-post ease and the various angles your bring to it each time. If I had a suggestion for one, I would be interested in a giveaway where each of us mentions or discusses which new piece of equipment has us interested at the moment. I am always a little bit behind the times and would be very curious to know this!

TY!

Reactions: 100%VG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread