Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I have 2 direct converts. One has been vaping exclusively for over 1 1/2 years, very happily, and has converted her son. The other is still dual using, but she is trying and will make it eventually. I remind her, it's not the ones you smoke, it's the ones you DON'T smoke that count.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I gave an ego one to my cousin's hubby. Needless to say my cousin is very happy that he is vaping after 30 years of smoking. I gave him the device for Xmas and I do believe he is sticking to vaping and he loves the ego one....no nonsense and no fiddling with wattage or voltage and he is surely enjoying it.

About a year ago I gave an Evod to a friend but she didn't stick with it.

Thanks for the contest ....

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Several. My mother was able to stay quit with an eGo ONE Mini.

My Stepdot used (still uses, on occasion) cigalikes and spinners. She now uas a Target and iStick 60 with matching Aromamizers, too.

My Stepson quit with an Innokin VV and Kanger Aerotank.

My son stopped with an Atlantis and an Itsuwa 50 watt box.

At work, 1 friend has one of my old iStick TC40W and an eGo ONE Mega. Another has a Kanger T3D and VV EVOD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
I haven't gotten anyone to completely quit yet but I helped my mother get started with one. That was an ego battery and an iclear 16. She has trouble filling it up so does not use it often.
But just a couple weeks ago I took my neighbor to a shop and he picked out a Kanger top box and some juice. He has been cutting down on the smokes so he may get changed over once he get's used to it.

Thanks for the giveaway's MadVapes.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I have attempted to convert 8 smokers. Four of the 8 are now smoke free and 2 of the remaining smokers are still vaping and smoking with the goal of quitting. Two went back to smoking. I piffed EGO type batteries and EVOD tanks or ProTank2's to all of them. I gave them all several rebuilt coils rebuilt with cotton wicks to make the experience that much better for them. I also gave them all DIY juice and worked with them to find a flavor that they enjoyed. The 4 that have completely quit smoking have moved onto box mods and subohm tanks.
A successful conversion gives me a very good feeling and I look forward to converting more smokers.

Thank you for the contest.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I've converted a few people to vaping and always looking for the chance to do more. I usually gift my old devices to people. I find new vapors tend to like smaller ego type mods. I'm in the process of putting together a couple boxes to send, one to a friend in Vermont and one for my piggy's ex coworker in Chicago. I am setting them up with L Rider robust, batteries, Chargers, juice, and protank 2 minis and stardusts. Big thanks to you guys for having such great prices on chargers so I have a few extra. If I win this I will probably pif it after I play with it a bit. Pleasey and Thanksy for the contest

Last edited:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
I have converted 3 people so far, they are still vaping. 1 with a 30w istick and a gs air tank 1 with a kbox and gs air tank and the other with a itaste vv 3.0 and pro tank they later switched to a 30w istick with a subtank mini. Thanks for the contest :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob Bacon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread