MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 30 through April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
i always thought this mod to be just a crazy gadget!
love the look!

Terminator-Skull-Vapor-Mod.jpg

That's the most gaudy Terminator mod I've ever seen. Form over function. I love it! :vapor:

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I may be too late (it's 11:58pm here, but past midnight where Crowedude is). If I am no big deal, I missed the last contest as well :lol:

The main vape related item on my wish list is another Celtic Knot P3, but the MadVapes Deviate has also been added to my wish list, even though I never wanted a DNA40 mod, I just love the look of it!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Looks like weekly entries end at noon EST on Fridays. You're in. :)

That's correct; this week's contest will be ending today at 12pm (noon) EDT. Anyone who posts before that will be entered!

I close the contest thread at noon, so if you are able to post in the thread, then you're not too late.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
Like many others, I have to be selective on what I buy, so I read the reviews and wait for a while to see what problems arise and/or fixes are available. I've recently bought a mechanical mod (Smok Magneto II) and a kayfun 3.1 and a dripper (Quasar). I read, watched yt videos and received some great input and finally bought these at MV at Northlake when they were all on sale before Christmas. I'm still learning and I really make some ugly looking coils lol but they work!

So now I have VVs batteries from vision and smok. Novas and Protanks and 1 Smok Micro ADC II. And the ones listed above. These are the things that I use daily. So I'm thinking my new wish includes a zmax VV, EHPro 26650 Mars, itaste 134 mini, SID VV/Watt, itaste VV. Not all of these, but I want to try something electronic like I think all of these are. I have reading, watching yt vids and saving to do. :)
I'd like at least one more mechanical mod. More batteries. More wick and wire. Tons of replaceable coils :)

I read about the ZNA Clone and the Smok VCT A1. They both sound great. I had a question though about the difference in pyrex and borosilicate glass.

I always give tmi but I think to answer this week's question would be impossible for me because as the variety of vaping gear grows and technology improves, it's almost impossible for me to pick only one thing on my wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread