Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I'd PIF to my neighbor. Her kids want her to quit because she has a lot of health problems and has been smoking for decades. She is chewing the nicotine gum but still smoking and I think with the right set up and an e juice she likes ...she could leave the ciggys behind.

Thank you for your generous contests.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
If the piffed person does not have to be an ecf member, I would pif it to my sister. She is still smoking. I have been able to get my daughter to quit and her husband. They have been vaping for over two years, cig free, but
I am still working on my sister. She tried vaping once before but did not follow through. She recently said that she would like to try again. :)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I would PIF to my youngest son. He called me on my birthday and I asked him if he had ever considered vaping. To my surprise he said he had but didn't have the money right now to get vape gear. Yeah... I am working on getting him some gear now. I will send it all up to him when it arrives. As silly as it sounds, it was a wonderful birthday gift for me. He will be the last in my family to start vaping. My youngest sister came down for Pop's 100th birthday and I sent her home with all the spare gear I had...2 MVPs and all the 12 mg juices I had left . She tried it here and from her first vape, she hasn't looked back or had even one cigarette... very happy for her. She was the 13th I got into vaping and my son will be #14

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay - If I were to WIN this contest I would PIF the prize to "jpf880" and allow him to make the choice . . . :D

THANKS - for the contest and opportunity to pass this prize on to someone else . . . :thumbs:
I second that.....he has to take care of her and I know this would make it easier to do for him and also for her.....

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would love to have this kit: http://www.madvapes.com/510-redux-ego-clearomizer-kit.html

to PIF to my friend, Tina... who smoked during her pregnancy (her baby was born with a lot of problems) and is STILL smoking, with her son being 5 yrs. old now!!

I have an 808 cig-alike kit I was going to send her, but I think the eGo one would be so much nicer... :)

Thanks for the chance!!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
An old high school friend of mine and I sat around our 20-year reunion smoking like chimneys. Haven't seen her since then, but we still keep in touch. Last time we chatted, she asked if I still smoked. Told her I'd been smoke-free for 13 months, thanks to ecigs. She, too, had quit, but is currently using cigalikes. I'd PIF this to my friend Shelley, so she could experience something a little different than a cigalike without the fear of "not liking" a different setup. I'd PIF the juice to her as well, so she can try different flavors and nic levels.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
If I were to win, I would pif to my brother. I made the horrible mistake of giving him his first cigarette (about 24 years ago). I am now cigarette free for 1 year and want to get him there! He is my baby brother and I want him around a whole lot longer!

Reactions: Bookworm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread