Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Apparently at one point Billy Joel was kinda feeling the same as the the theme of this contest. And I decided to make a video for it. suggested viewing is full screen hope you enjoy!
Good Luck Everyone & Thanks madvapes & @Crowedude654 for another awesome contest

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Thank you for the opportunity.

coil-building-.jpg

Good luck everyone!

@MoonLit_Water you mentioned in the x cube 2 giveaway thread awhile back that you thought I would be building soon, I doubted you then, but I was mistaken. In the last week I've bought the Kennedy RDA and Velocity. I'm hooked now, with 6 TFV4's collecting dust.

Thanks!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thank you for the opportunity.

coil-building-.jpg

Good luck everyone!

@MoonLit_Water you mentioned in the x cube 2 giveaway thread awhile back that you thought I would be building soon, I doubted you then, but I was mistaken. In the last week I've bought the Kennedy RDA and Velocity. I'm hooked now, with 6 TFV4's collecting dust.

Thanks!
LOL, thats the natural progression, a lot of us never thought we would build or DIY juice it just happens Enjoy & have fun !

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
First of all, a big thank you to Madvapes and @Crowedude654 ! You all know how much I think of Madvapes :) My #1 go to vendor for all of my equipment since the beginning of my vape journey. A while back I decided to get some equipment from a different vendor just one time because they had something on sale I wanted, and i had a not so great experience and did not even get the sale item I went there for after paying for it. I have always stuck with the same vendors for 2 years now, and I knew I should not have ventured off ;) lol I will always shop Madvapes for all of my equipment :) I just love how every experience has been so wonderful, and i would recommend them hands down to anyone. If there is anyone that has not shopped with them, go for it :) A vendor who is wonderful, dependable, and has excellent customer service! Good luck to everyone!

Now I will add a picture of my lil buddy sleeping :) He is so cute I just wanna squeeze him!! He just looks so little all curled up. :)

b7a38cba4077486af2e37edb7b351c43.jpg
209e9416422d4e58f9f7aab0b75652c9.jpg

x-23

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2015
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet! Thanks for the contest!

Well it's really late monday/ early tuesday... Today was a good day minus my car problems. My lil brother has been smoking analogs for a few years now and today he asked me for my old iStick 30w!!! I graciously gave it to him and threw in my old natilus mini.... Hopefully he'll like it and will quit smoking! I'm so proud of him!! I hope if he quits, my parents will try to quit too, but I won't get too ahead of myself [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread