Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I have 3 SMPL/Derringer setups....

PIF TO THE NEXT POST!
LOL I Really need to get back to work. I'm going totally braindead hangin out in here for the past week. I seriously thought someone was offering their " 3 SMPL/Derringer setups...." to the next person to post. I didn't post because I have no interest in mechs.
DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Truck should be outta the shop Thursday. I need to regain conciousness before I get in it!!

PIF to next post

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
Thanksgiving was great. I saw 2 or the my 3 daughters, 1 of my 3 brothers and his family and my parents. And of course dh was there and smoked the turkey. Besides the turkey, we had dressing and all the fixings and my Mom's homemade banana pudding. She doesn't make it often anymore so that was very special. The only thing that would have made it better would have been seeing the other daughter and the 2 brothers and their families. Hopefully, I'll see them all at Christmas. :)

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
Crowedude my thanksgiving was pretty bad I had to work that morning a full day in fact it was pretty busy last min shoppers and didn't get a chance to eat until I got off of work and then didn't really wanted to go see the family for thanksgiving I was just to tired and it was already 9 pm so I ordered some Chinese food still got the pics I posted on facebook. I hope you had a great one.
289158fda51e52e36903f62ba9985eb1.jpg
1ab63ea3812e99fb0269706ad4171ebe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
My Thanksgiving was very nice, thank you.
I visited with friends and helped make my very first ever pumpkin pie from scratch! :p I think the pumpkin was courtesy of their leftover Halloween pumpkins:rolleyes:. Pumpkin wasn't a big tradition at home growing up, since I'm First gen American. Another first was using the roast in oven bags for the Turkey. OMG! So tender and juicy!
I came home with about 3 days of leftovers...still some Turkey and Pumpkin Pie in the freezer ...but the Key Lime Pie and stuffing are toast. :D
Thanks for the Contest @Crowedude654 and MadVapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread