Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 9 through November 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I realize that this item is not currently in stock, but I feel it is a great setup for a novice vapor. Easy to use, long lasting battery, and solid.
iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Kit, Black | Madvapes
11920-1.jpg

I would P.I.F. this to my oldest brother as he has a myriad of health issues, lungs, heart, and many other issues, and yet he continues to smoke. He has attempted vaping but with a cheap little setup, and he didn't vape very long.

Thanks madvapes for helping us help others!!!!!

Reactions: redrebel821

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I gave the lady who lives behind ma an old evod, set I had. She likes it,,,,, says it OK in the the morning,,,,, but by mid afternoon she has to have a cigg,,,,,, and then she continues that through the night so I'm thinking that stepping up to
this
12088.jpg

Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes in white if possible

Just might be the bump up she needs,,,,,,, Thanks of the chance & the PIFing to help someone still smoking
Good luck to a the contestants & those who will receive the winnings, maybe they can quit now!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks for the Amazing PIF Contest!! Joyetech eVic VTC-Mini (Black or White)
One of my Co-workers could really use this as he has been going through a rough time and started to smoke again, but then I had him try my similar setup and he said he loved it, but can't afford to really buy anything right now. If I could win him a Joyetech eVic VTC-Mini (Black or White) I could get him started by supplying some Juice, 18650's and my old Charger, all he would have to do is start trying out different E-Liquids! :)

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I would go with the Joyetech eVic VTC Mini in black for my son in Alaska. I have batteries I can send him. He was the last in the family to start vaping and ended up with my old stuff which are getting to the point of not charging as they used to. Would be great to send him something like this. I love the PIF contests....... fingers crossed and thanks for the chance!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Thank you MadVapes for this contest, how cool to get 3 folks off the stinky!

I would love to pif the Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes to my co-worker and friend Gin (it's actually Jen but she's from Louisiana and us Yankees only hear Gin, lol). She has serious heart problems and has to use Oxygen on a regular basis, more so now b/c she can't afford the newer medications so she's taking older, less effective but cheaper meds. The bar we work at is non-smoking but it just changed over less than a year ago from being a smoking bar for 30years so most all of our customers smoke. It's tough being around smokers all day, everday. She quit smoking once using vaping so I know she can do it again and she really needs to due to her heart. I've given her my pen set-up I quit with and some good tobacco juice but it's not getting her there yet. I have several Kanger Subtanks myself so I can help her with this set-up and show her how to use the rba, if she wants (which for the cost saving I know she will). I really think this would be perfect for her. Thank you again for the chance!!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Well, it would be the Subox Mini kit, My I guess you'd call him Cousin-Inlaw Billy has tried ego type setups a few times and they really aren't helping him quit gives up on them and continues to smoke, he tried my Subtank mini setup a couple of times and said if something was going to help him quit it'd be a setup like mine, he doesn't want to invest into a more expensive kit on the whim it might work, I keep telling him it will though lols... He's actually a really heavy smoker and I'm kinda worried about him :X

I mix juice and can rebuild the coils for him, along with this I'd give him 250ml of juice and 5 or so rebuilt coils, I've been thinking of getting him a setup but money has been tight :(

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I would choose the evic mini for my wifey's coworker Robin. I have her just about convinced to try vaping, but she is not willing to (cannot afford to) put up the money up front to try. She really wants to quit and with Tia I would be able to set her up and I believe succeed in quiting.

Thank you for the chance to change someone's life for the better.

S'moke

May 30, 2013
Houston
I would give the Subox Mini Kit to my 3-pack a day neighbor. She is always interested in what new device I am using that day and loves the smell of the vapor. I honestly couldn't ask for a better neighbor and as a former smoker I know it's hard to quit. I still feel bad when she is out in bad weather smoking because we used to be smoking buddies. It would also make our shared porch smell a lot better!

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
3 weeks ago I gave my neighbor (a 40 year smoker) an Evod tank, a Protank 2, a 650 ego battery and a 1600 VV ego battery along with coils and juice. This gift quickly reduced his smoking by 75% but he can't seem to better that. I think a Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit in his hand is what he needs to pry his fingers away from the analogs completely.

TY

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I have 3 brothers and a sister-in-law that all still smoke but my youngest brother is the one who asks the questions and seems to be the only one so far interested in vaping. I'd pif the Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes in black to him. I'm honestly not sure if it would work or not and I guess it would depend on how much he wanted to make the switch. I think having good equipment and the determination to quit are what it takes.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I would love to give a Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes to my neighbor, Eric. He doesn't smoke but dips instead. He has expressed an interest but has been unwilling to go any farther. I have known him since he was a youngster and now he has grandchildren of his own.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help him.

If selected I want to PIF my post to Mattiem :)
OscarS37_zpsowjojvqr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread