Madvapes Weekly Contest - October 12 through October 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
Yes, yes please! The nostalgia of my first pen kit, then later my first mod kit is intense right now. It was so nice getting my zippered hard case containing everything to build my first coil, batteries, a charger, etc. I want that feeling again!

I'd go with the copper SMPL and a copper Derringer to go on top, with the Efest LUC 4 bay charger, and a fresh set of batteries. If there's a God, he'll give me this.

The second setup would be a black Phantom mod, and a black Freakshow rda for it.

Thanks a ton for another chance!
Forgot to add my batteries! PVTSO Elite 2100mAh 18650's for sure :)

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Today's contest will be wrapping up at 12pm EDT today! Remember, there will be 2 winners chosen at random! Good luck!
Guess I should probably edit my earlier response to include a charger....
Maybe not much of an issue for the giveaway, but if I were buying into this, I'd feel a bit confused by the battery choices. You have 26650 mods but no 26650 batteries for selection....

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
So much to look at....
I'd have to go with a copper Phantom and the Wotofo SMPL, have to agree with the others on the pvtso 2100 mah batts.... Copper derringer and the nimbus.... Undecided on the charger right now....

These are subject to change as I look more into everything....

(Have a black Phantom, love it. Wanted copper but the vendor didn't have it in stock.... Before the phantom, i had a copper 4nine. It just sits on the counter until i work up enough desire to mod it for some replcement magnets that arent exactly fitting as they should. A nimbus clone was my first rda, it's out of commission right now until I can finish drilling out the air holes.... Looked into the derringer before....)
Guess I can't exactly edit my entry....
I didn't choose a charger, I'd have to go with the efest luc v4....

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Wow! It's Christmas in October! I love it!
1st Set-Up
EHPro Private V2
EHPro Flash RDA
(2) PVTSO Elite IMR 18650, 2100mAh, 38amp Battery, Flat Top

2nd Set-Up
EHPro 26650 Kingpin, Copper
EHPro Hive RDA
(2) PVTSO Elite IMR 26650, 3500mAh Batteries, Flat Top
and an Efest LUC Charger V4
Thanks MadVapes and @Crowedude654 for the awesome chance!
Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
hi all
if this is america only then im happy to pay whatever postage to australia is if by the off chance i win
but my first setup would be
EHpro Plumeveil rda in black
sting ray replica black
pvtso elite 18650

second setup
EHpro SMPL copper
wotofo freakshow rda in copper
pvtso elite 18650

and efest LUC charger v4
awesome giveaway and good luck everyone

Last edited:

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Guess I should probably edit my earlier response to include a charger....
Maybe not much of an issue for the giveaway, but if I were buying into this, I'd feel a bit confused by the battery choices. You have 26650 mods but no 26650 batteries for selection....

They're on the list, but you can't see them because they're out of stock. If that issue pops up for anyone who wins a contest, we'll usually ship out everything that's in stock, then ship the rest when it comes in. I try to pick prizes that won't run out of stock by the time the contest ends to avoid having to do that, but it still happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread