Madvapes Weekly Contest - September 29 through October 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hello everyone, I'm back! Thanks for your patience last week what with no contest. But, a new one starts right now! Here's what we're giving away:

1 x iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Express Kit
1 x Amigo Itsuwa Donner 22 Subohm tank
5 x Replacement coils
100mL of Any e-liquid

We'll keep the contest simple this week. On either Facebook or Twitter, please go like/follow MV Authentics! We've recently created separate accounts so you can get updates on the newest mods that we release, including an upcoming DNA 200 mod!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvauthentics
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mv_auth

If you don't use either of those outlets, just spread the word! Tell someone you know to go check out MV Authentics if they're interested in that type of thing! This includes the internet; you don't necessarily have to tell someone in person. Just post back here once you've done so, and you'll be eligible to win!

One random winner will be chosen on Friday at 12pm. You can post as much as you want, but each person can only be entered once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
ok, liked ya now did I wins ?
unsure_zpsh3v0ysyq.gif

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Twitter followed....
If a winner is close to a MV, can the prize be picked up at the store or does it have to be mailed out? You're everywhere around me....
It has to be mailed out. We don't share inventory with the stores, so it's much simpler to just mail it out to you if you win. Believe me, the extra 2 days of waiting is better than dealing with something getting lost in translation if we try to coordinate something like that with the stores. ;)

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
It has to be mailed out. We don't share inventory with the stores, so it's much simpler to just mail it out to you if you win. Believe me, the extra 2 days of waiting is better than dealing with something getting lost in translation if we try to coordinate something like that with the stores. ;)
It was worth a try.... We're in the same city, gas for the drive would probably be cheaper than shipping....:thumbs:

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
NOT AN ENTRY
this is true, MAdVapes has super FAST shipping,,,,,,,,I placed an order and had it in my hands in two days!
and the prizes ship just as fast too.

I liked the the new page, but as I said in the lounge, I'm sitting this one out since I was the lucky winner last time

Good Luck Everyone
Thanks MAdVapes

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
NOT AN ENTRY
this is true, MAdVapes has super FAST shipping,,,,,,,,I placed an order and had it in my hands in two days!
and the prizes ship just as fast too.

I liked the the new page, but as I said in the lounge, I'm sitting this one out since I was the lucky winner last time

Good Luck Everyone
Thanks MAdVapes
There's a location like 10 min from my work, there's another one about 15 min from the house and then there's at least another one maybe 20 min from that but maybe 15 minutes from my house, as well.... Shipping time and waiting isn't a concern, shipping costs should be, I would think....

Reactions: MoonLit_Water
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread