• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsTick

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
California
So, for those of you who do magick - you know how when a spell manifests, it sort of has a "signature" to it, a little something extra, a sort of a wink and a nod so you know where it's coming from?

Well, is it just me, or does the e-cigarette have magick written all over it? And I don't mean that figuratively, but quite literally - this thing seems to have extra mojo, like someone's been doing some serious work. People (like me) quitting smoking without trying, or even intending to quit. Using the e-cig for a few days and suddenly finding that cigarettes, which tasted just fine for 40 years, taste like crap. Or feeling great after just a couple of days of smoking fewer analogs, when I never felt so good when quitting before. I just realized that it's my 4 month anniversary, and I never even tried to quit, it just happened.

Does anyone else think that magick is afoot? Or am I just a crazy old witch?

Reactions: liblue1

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Personally, I think God gave the idea for Ecigs to help us poor addicted souls get off of analogs. I vaped for 2 days and quit a 21 year pack a day habit! I did try an analog after two weeks and it was awful, like sucking on the anus of a demon.

Congrats on quitting! Isn't vaping so better. I wish I had my Old Goat bottom feeder and Hype juice like 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread