Magma, Magma V2, or Magma Reborn clone; prefer no eBay, definitely no China

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Edit: I had a Magma V1 and different places are calling the same rda a "Magma V2" and "Magma Reborn." It does appear there are three versions of the Magma, including V1, and I would be happy to find any of them. Mine got "borrowed" and never returned (saw that coming, my fault) and now I'm looking to replace it.

I did look around but I'm having an impossible finding anywhere, so I don't know if I'm just missing it or what. I would almost think that I was trying to find too old of a product, but I didn't think the Magma Reborn came out that long ago and I can still find freaking cartridges if I look hard enough.

I'm not ordering from China right now; I don't have the patience or the confidence that the package will make it through customs. I prefer not to do eBay but I would probably go that route if I had no other choice, especially if the seller has a good return policy. With clones, you never know, and I just wouldn't want to be in a situation where I open the box, find some defect, and am stuck with it.

I know the Infinite Magma clone was the gold standard of Magma clones, so ideally I'm looking for one of those for the original and am open to suggestions for the others. (I don't believe mine was from Infinite but at this point I don't remember and it doesn't matter.)

So... US seller, hopefully not eBay, Magma V1, V2, or Magma Reborn clone, hopefully Infinite.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
No, I totally forgot about Vapecrawler thank you! That's a big help. They still have a bunch of listings which are out of stock and I don't believe will ever be back in stock, but I think there are a few options there. I will also check out Madvapes... it's been years since I've ordered from them, and interestingly enough they did not pop up in the first 4-5 pages of Google searching (at least with the terms I used).

Thank you again!

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I mean I see they're all sold out now but I can take eBay links, should any more come up. It's just not my preference... I had a bad experience on there and it just soured me a bit. Plus, I'm not positive I'm going to get it right now or wait just a bit, and the eBay listings do come and go. I'm not ruling it out though, and I'd probably sooner get an Infinite Magma from eBay than a less well-tested Magma from elsewhere.

ed: updated title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread