RDA Magma RDA From Paradigm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
I just got a hold of an Infinite Magma clone and SMPL mod clone for $25 and the flavor production is on par with my genuine kayfun V4's! I initially started with a dual 24g coil at .25ohms and it was way to low for this rda. (Same build I used to use on my now sold Plume Veil clones). I settled on a dual 26g at 0.5 ohms and it's perfect!

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
I played around with the wicking a bit and found that just tucking the wicks down the sides and leaving the center of the juice deck clear of cotton helps it wick best with some japanese cotton and when you need to fill it up you can just pop off the drip tip and drip down the center about 10 - 12 drops and everything gets nice and evenly wet again. Best ease of use dripper I've come across. Never been a fan of taking dripers with me due to juice leaks and other mishaps but this I don't mind carrying around with me at all! A+

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Take a big sized oring from a kayfun and put it on top of afc over the threads. No condensation leaks and now you can turn airflow without loosening the top!��

I'll have to give this a try. If you mean pushing the Oring all the way past the threads and resting on the bottom, wouldn't the condensation eventually accumulate on top of the Orings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread